What's everyone watching?

We’re all stuck inside! What has everyone been watching - and what streaming service can you find it on?

I’ve been really digging into “At Home with Amy Sedaris” - a sketch comedy show written by/starring Amy Sedaris, an amazing comedian. You can get it on Amazon (have to buy it).

I also watched You Should Have Left this weekend - I’m a huuuuge horror fan and horror movies have been experiencing a renaissance these past few years (It Follow, Babadook, Hereditary, Midsommar, Get Out) - so I get pretty excited whenever a new one comes out. You Should Have Left was fine, but the ending was kinda obvious. I’m going to watch The Lodge next.

I’m also about to start the new season of the Twilight Zone, and I’m finally watching Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix.

6 Likes

I’ve rewatched some older shows like Las Vegas, Xena: Warrior Princess, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Nip Tuck

Rewatched Game of Thrones except for the 8th season :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Probably going to rewatch The Magicians series next

Just finished watching Love Victor on Hulu. Good series but the awkward teenagerness had me cringing so much

Also been rewatching a lot of anime waiting for new seasons of different series

ATLA is an amazing series, as is Legend of Korra. Just stay far away from that terrible Last Airbender movie

1 Like

Ugh I feel that - it’s hard for me to watch shows about teenagers anymore because the awkwardness makes my skin crawl :joy: - I was pretty outgoing when I was a teen and never felt awkward, but maybe I was…

3 Likes

Just a lot of creepy pastas story during midnight and film analysis to figure out if the film is worth watching or not.
I watching the boys on amazon, it’s really good

2 Likes

After daredevil I’ll be venturing on Dark in Netflix :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

…that said, I’m watching old seasons of M * A * S * H. My parents had old episodes of it recorded on VCR when I was a kid. Now that I have the DVDs, it turns out that despite all the aspects of the show that would no longer be socially acceptable, it’s still one of my favorite shows. They do a good balance of lightheartedness and seriousness.

1 Like

I use Kodi with add-ons… multi media center with EVERYTHING you need… for whatever your heart desires… or whatever your needs are…

old series like SIX , S.W.A.T. etc etc
movies like Soul Surfer, Savages, Step Up series, Green Street Hooligans

and many many more

2 Likes

Im the same. Once it gets awkward I have to pause it or skip past it. Im not a big fan of series about High School or dealing with teenagers because of that. It took me 4 days to get through 10 episodes because of it when otherwise I’d have binged it in 1 day

1 Like

My wife and I just started watching Blind Spot on Hulu. We’re in episode 4 of season 1. Seems pretty neat.

1 Like

Go watch money heist people, stop wasting time on other shows. Narcos colombian and mexico versions have both been quite fun to watch too.

1 Like

Waiting on the show 911 comes on at 8pm est

2 Likes

Eurovision!!! Oh and did I mention Eurovision!!

2 Likes

We love that show but it’s too emotional. We have to watch it in very small doses. :joy:

1 Like

Rewatched the office

1 Like

Was watching this via Kodi when it comes out you gotta see it

3 Likes

We’ve been watching The Rage of Bauhamet on Amazon. Sooooooo good!

1 Like

Im watching Lucifer on Netflix and Simpsons on Disney :grin:

Wish they would make this a real movie but this comes as close to a actual movie

1 Like

Dark is good :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just watching regular tv. Don’t wanna waste cellular data. I only get 2GB per day!

1 Like