What's next? A cannon flak tower?... storm flak?

I’m being serious. Where’s the originality? There’s a staff,. There are supervisors… I’ll consider a position in the top levels of the “Creativity Dept”, if nobody can come up with anything different than a flak tower. Geez…

And what the heck is going on with this decade-long rollout of atlas?

I doubt this is going to produce discussion, but it needs to be said…

2 Likes

Earth flak is my guess

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

7 Likes

Cannon flak already exists - see ice flak

Storm flak - now that would be interesting, maybe. But right now you still need to kill the storm first so other than doing a bit more damage to you before you kill it, I don’t see a storm flak being that attractive - unless it did something else also :man_shrugging:

Poison flak - no, just no.

Mage flak - wow OP!

1 Like

Mage flak: Doesn’t actually steal your rage, just reduces the rate at which it regenerates for whatever length of time PG decides to go with. Maybe a 5 second length affect which reduces rage regeneration to 25% of normal (even if there are rage runes, it still goes down to 25% of the normal amount).

Facing one of those after getting your rage sapped by a rage drain island would be a pain in the butt.

3 Likes

I’d love for it to disable the effects of all rage regen spells etc for a period of time too. So Sacrifice, Spring Renewal, Vampiric etc. Would be great!

1 Like

Wonder if there will be a flak which disables passive abilities within range.
Or one inflicting “confuse” to the player (mirroring the touch screen sensor…)

1 Like

Gonna be a Water Flak, a la Blastoise

2 Likes

Douses the dragon’s flame, reversing all damage done and stopping the dragon from attacking for 15 seconds? Love it!

2 Likes

Token Flak… It drains 10 of your tokens every single shot.

1 Like

Next one is WTF… aka the “What the Flak!?”

Single shot kills a dragon like death gaze, no shields stop it. Can load 10 shots at a time. They cost 100 rubies each.

5 Likes

That’s cheap!

10 shots for 100 rubies? Hmm, I probably wouldn’t buy shots lol. As an E2P I need to save rubies for egg mission grinding :laughing:

2 Likes

Interesting with white mage tower or white storm flak to curb powerful dragon.
and this game will definitely be challenging to play further.

1 Like

Volcano tower. Shoots lava onto the dragon and “burns” screen. Adds excitement for those moments pre-booting!

Ballista flak - works same as ballista but instead of poison it tickles the dragon until it falls out of the sky laughing at all the crappy ballistas on a level 200+ base. Oh and it gives tons of xp so you over level your dragons

2 Likes

I just love that PG has engineered the game so that every tower i build during the first 1.5 years of playing is now useless. You know all those cannons, archers, lightning and trebs which i spent time and money on. If i had started a year later than i did i would likely have the exact same base. Way to reward loyalty PG! top notch work.

5 Likes

What PG needs to do is increase the damage caused by those “old towers”. Make them relevant again. Except for Ballista. No hope in saving that tower.

1 Like

Where’s the money in that?

Any other company would see it more as a customer satisfaction issue, not “how can we bilk more money from our dissatisfied customer base”

2 Likes