What's the next

Anyone know what the next event will be. I. Sure it’s listed somewhere in these feeds, but I can’t locate it

Breeding

Should be breeding, if the pattern persists. Hope it does, otherwise my plans will be messed up…
Edit: @TheDiamondClaw beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

I still can’t believe that either PGCoffee, PGCrisis, or Arelyna(one of them) said that it was breeding without muting their mic

They did? LMAO! I don’t watch the streams (often). :t_rex:

I pretty much never watch the streams because they happen while I’m still at work. When I get home I don’t really want to spend the hour or so those streams last to find the 5 minutes or so of relevant information that I was after :laughing:

I’m often free for them, but I have the attention span of a goldfish (lol) and will only tune in if it’s new seasonal info. Or I just wait for @forScience to post it all here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

I’m so happy that @forScience posts the highlights of the streams here. I don’t have the time to wade through the streams after they’re over. I need to be doing my egg token runs (which I’ve been slacking on… shame on me.)

[sarcasm] Coffee spoiled it just by showing up. Not a coincidence that he sat in front of the egg token icon. it even says “Egg Token… Is = 100%” :egg::mag::thinking: [/sarcasm]

s

Edit: apparently the sarcasm was missed -_-

I’m pretty sure that’s the icon that shows how much the breeding token bonus line costs. If you zoom in on the photo you posted you can see the decimal point. So it’s probably 3.15 = 100%

:thinking: Posting notes should mean that people can send egg token tributes to me.

I usually watch the streams while snacking :rofl:

If they made it so you could send egg token tributes then my alt account would be a slave to helping my main account along :joy: Though maybe PG could send you an egg token tribute instead :wink:

Wow, you must be fun at parties :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Oh, did I fail to notice sarcasm? Sorry about that :sweat_smile: My sarcasm detection meter doesn’t work very well on the internet :joy: On the forums I tend to notice only when the sacasm is so thick you’d have to be a tree not to notice it :upside_down_face:

Egg bakers

Just in case anyone was seriously holding their breath in anticipation of what next event was, breathe easy as PQ lays your worries to rest:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pqhiggins

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.