When A Blue Mage Thinks Its Kobe

Ever wonder why you seemed to randomly die or get maged on a turn when there clearly weren’t any towers around to hit you? Well after months of frustration I finally identified and captured some interesting range mechanics of defense towers.

#waitforit
I wanna thank meep and sith for helping me set up and capture this and yes, I’ve put in a ticket.

51 Likes

What the actual fuck?! That’s insane

15 Likes

Yep! Thank you for sending this in to support already. It’s being looked at.

5 Likes

great video showing the ridiculous bug. =)

2 Likes

I have had a dark flak in that exact spot do precisely the same thing to me! I cloaked past it, but then got killed by a flak shot in that exact spot, between the two islands.

2 Likes

I actually have a video of that happening to me too! Basically, it’s any tower in that spot. I became painfully aware of it during event runs when I unsanded something I shouldn’t have.

1 Like

Lol good title

7 Likes

Hopefully they finally fix this, its been this way for a looong time now lol

2 Likes

Oh my god. I was watching that video thinking wth am I supposed to be seeing here, when the mage fired. That’s amazing.

4 Likes

Uh, WOW.

makes note of that

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Best title to a thread EVER

3 Likes

THIS IS ABSOLUTE COMEDY GOLD.
It wouldn’t let me post it with just that… sooo here’s another sentence that’s pretty much also a run on fragment.

3 Likes

Oh yea, it doesn’t like when people use all caps. Least it doesn’t give you a 40 year probation for that though xD

3 Likes

Damn that’s so nasty…
Blue mage OP!

probation from using any capitals at all… for 40 years. l’eggo.

Extremely NBA Jam voice

He’s on FIRE!

(We’ll look into this.)

14 Likes

I’ve had dark flacks kill a divine from 1/2 health and never even saw the shot. The two that did it to me were beside that spot, also at the back of the island.

1 Like

@Serancha, If this happens, could you also submit a ticket with a video?

Happened to me again yesterday. Fire flak from first small island shooting and killing me as i was making the turn approaching second small island. No vid, sorry…they often dont save properly when i try, nor do i keep the sharing option on as a default as the popup gets in the way on runs i dont want to record.

Fire flak in back left position? I have a vid of a flak hitting me.

1 Like