When does Crumble to Dust do damage?

I’ve been flying Hau and Frostbiter for a few weeks now and one thing I notice is on the first cast of crumble to dust there is a possibility that the crumble will cause damage and de-sand the whole island. This is problematic when I’m flying hau in time shift and crumble un-sands the blue mage and everything else… I have notice this ever since nightshade but could never figure out when exactly or even why crumble damages some times does damage. Idk I might just be stupid :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

If you crumble right after sand lands, it’ll cause damage. You can see it at the beginning of the first long and at the mid long (1:15 ish). This is a super old vid so don’t judge :see_no_evil:

There’s also a weird unconfirmed but no other possible explanation regarding having a normal attack fire ball in the air or just disappeared before crumbling, but haven’t been able to reproduce it as consistently.

1 Like

It’s an old annoying glitch which have been reported several times(((

3 Likes

Crumble reduces the power of a building by half.

Two casts reduces the power to zero, which kills the buildings.

There are situations when it does non-fatal damage, but the function of the spell is somewhat different. It’s the only offensive spell I can think of that directly modifies a building value rather than either immobilizing the tower or causing damage. It does not kill a tower due to damage. It kills them by reducing power to 0 (on the second cast).

There are other uses, naturally, but that is how it damages (normally).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.