When is the cheating with hammers going to stop!

Cool does this mean the extra heal from hammer is due to the monument boost vs the in defence shield?

Yep. But in the screenshot of my dark flak the shield was already down so it’s not confirmed in that scenario

Thanks for sharing your info with us @mechengg and @Grumpybigbird

They may have a process like this:
First defender does shield
Second defender does knife.
Then Hammer like Thor.

Organized defence is hard to break indeed…

That was not process that they were using when I saw flat out cheating with hammers. Two were dropping hammers 1 second apart each of them.

Just had one failed att because of super mega hammers, ticket sent

I believe the hammer cooldown time applies to the player dropping the hammer, not the towers. Therefore if you have three defenders dropping hammers one second apart, there would be no cooldown.

My point still stands that someone cannot drop a hammer every 1 second. It has been stated previously it is 3 seconds so it is still cheating. Even if three people were dropping hammers every one second and there is no cooldown one person cannot drop a hammer every second.

If you have 3 defenders each throwing a hammer every 3 seconds then it would look like there was no cooldown.

Not if it’s the same name that appears every second.

So, we had a team cheat their pants off against us in a war a little while ago, using the hammer glitch (still won, stupid cheaters)

I sent PG a video recording of a battle showing indisputable evidence of hammer-spam cheating (including time stamps on hammers, and TONS of hammers/swords/shields being dropped almost at the same time) showing very clearly the time stamps of when hammers were dropped, much more than one per 3 seconds.

Trust me, when I say indisputable I mean INDISPUTABLE. It is CLEAR as DAY that these fools were cheating.

Best part: nothing has happened to the team or the player who was cheating (cheating player still has an active account). I know PG will say confidentiality can’t disclose outcomes etc. But I know who it was and I can look them up myself. Still an active account, no bans or etc for cheating.

If they don’t take action after indisputable, CLEAR video recorded evidence showing players cheating, I don’t know what else can be done.

PG does not ban for battle hacks unless it’s like the monsters kelvin. Other than that don’t hold your breath.

Had the same thing happen. Sent in a ticket and the person is still there. What’s the point anymore in this game? Everything is broken, except the store, the prizes are more expensive, the dragons can’t be relied on due to nerfing all over the place, as well as towers, pvp has become who can spend, not strategy as it used to be, cheaters are welcome and the list goes on and on. It’s so frustrating.

One defender spamming hamers , taking dragons 10x att power than base def, it’s not a cheat it is a blessing

I have encountered this before, complete bullshit.

So, we have ANOTHER team doing hammer spam cheating in war. I would really, really like to know whether this is considered by PG to be cheating or not.

If PG does not consider it cheating, and does not ban people for it, I guess I should go post a “how to” on the front page of the forums so that we can educate the entire player base on how to best utilize acceptable tactics.

Do it

Knock on wood…haven’t experienced this yet. Is the speed faster than if you zoom in on the area while defending? Because that does appear to speed up how many hammers you can drop while the attacker is in the area.

You will know what we are talking about once you experience it
It’s crazy, still dont know why they dont give it to all teams (considering they are doing nothing to stop it)