When it happens what did you do?

The picture describes the story I’m going to cry when it happens been through great battles with him

You cry and scream into a pillow. That’s what I did when I maxed Gig. I legit ugly cried over losing him

6 Likes

At least we won’t lose chunk :chunk:

8 Likes

Praise Almighty Chunk for he is eternal and everlasting :lumber: :chunk: :lumber:

6 Likes

Now I understand everything

2 Likes

K
200w

3 Likes

Didn’t he lose to axi the last time I made a poll about him

I just realized I’ll be going through this soon. My beloved Barnov (my first seasonal dragon) is level 120 as of this fort. His max level is 125. I want to move up to Artisan in June, but Barnov can’t make the journey with me. It will be sad seeing him grow old and obsolete while my newer dragons get stronger. One day I’ll have to accept reality and send him off to retirement in the Dragon’s Den.

3 Likes

Recently maxed my kinnarix, me and her have been through so much together :frowning:

1 Like

Nockmar is my first seasonal mythic. I’ve gone through so many tough battles with him, literally thousands. He goes up to 135, so I’ll have more time to spend with him. I hope I find a dragon as good as him by the time I get to the mid 500s.

I wish I had gotten Kinnarix. Hopefully they’ll release a stronger Kinn in a future season, maybe a long lost cousin or something. Sorcerers are my favorite, but I’m not a fan of Avernic so far.

2 Likes

I’m a hunter & Chunk guy, but kinnarix was incredible

2 Likes

A mythic related to Chunk would be awesome. A mythic majestic beast.

1 Like

I almost got Sora over Xul just so I could name it after chunk

1 Like

:chunk: Make :clap: It :clap: Happen :clap: :chunk:

2 Likes

PGNines would be the guy to talk to about that. I’ve tried to convince him to make a new mythic based on Apophet.

6 Likes

Keep bugging him, you have more access to him than we do.
I’ve been bugging them for years for a Chunk portrait and mythic chunk and so far zip, zero, squat.
We need help from more powerful allies.
:zap: :chunk: :zap:

3 Likes

My worst goodbye was Necryx. And I flew him way past his “prime” because 1) I could, 2) I was still able to make him valid, and 3) I’m a stubborn ass. And then changes happened to make setting up bases useless.

2 Likes

I was waiting for someone to say that

Jaalkan will be tough to see the back of.
Though saying that, he’s still doing a damn fine job with 140s

What happens when you do……?

Well you keep spinning the wheel of activity that powers your mandatory resource loop so you can get another one to watch them get benched as well….

That’s the result of good content being applied to short term mechanics and short term features……
And you can only pray they come up with some sad event where he can actually be flown in a balanced environment where he’s once again fun to fly ………
Ahhh but they won’t ever update that and eventually that becomes repetitive as well…

So basically you do nothing but repeat the travesty over and over and scream into the wind for long term content ………
Pointlessly it appears! :frowning: