When we will get specific Invoker and new towers Runes?

I think topic is self explanatory…so, when we will have those runes and glyphs???
What are the PG plans for those runes? They will be released? When? @PGGalileo

5 Likes

The most I know is that Gal is trying to get PG to make the runs and glyphs we get better

3 Likes

I’m hoping they will be released at the same time when they overhaul the Silver Chests drops.

3 Likes

So a quarter past never?

2 Likes

When the meta catches up and the bases allow the divines produced to be balanced against the available runes!
Yep we won’t see invoker runes until they don’t impact the balance so drastically so basically once they are ineffective lol

1 Like

Well… PG said in the beginning that Invokers were designed to be rare and strong so they didn‘t need to offer research or runes for them.

But the truth is they already gave out enough runes from all the invoker branches that I can easily stack two Legendary Runes and three Mythic Glyphs for +32% Invoker HP (or swap some out for ATK).

There is really no reason not to add Invoker Runes to Silver Chests and while they‘re at it, throw all the useless runes out.

3 Likes

Ummm sorry there’s quite a few reasons neither of those should happen :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Care to list them?

1 Like

Yep, there are some few runes for specific spells in each invoker branch. Any seasonal dragon class have those runes in their branches plus others that aren’t in the dragon branch like HP and Attack ones that all other dragon classes have. And yes, I agree, there’s many useless runes dropped all the time in silver chests…or with useless mixed combos. Those should be reviewed and some should be changed or eliminated.

Forget about Invoker runes, make dragon runes. Runes are too complicated the way it is. PG needs to scratch the current system of class specific runes, and make a general runes.

Increase Dragon HP and Attack
Increase Spell duration
Increase spell attack bonus
etc

5 Likes

Well, this can be a good solution if someone from PG could carry your idea forward. will be a nice solution…

By another hand, same model should be used for all towers…Tower HP, tower attack, tower speed or frenzy and so on…

2 Likes

Invokers are currently balanced to a more recent point in our meta and those runes are not available because they would throw off what little balance pg has achieved adding more invoker runes will only make dragon design more difficult.
From what I’ve seen in the past I’d say in the next couple of seasons as invokers will become more common and once the tower meta passes them and they begin to struggle to produce a viable invoker you will see the addition of a more complete invoker rune set!
Adding Runes to silver chests that will only result in pg lengthening the rune sequence and as far as removing runes from our current sequence I’d ask the question exactly which runes are “useless” to all players across all play styles!?
I would have to consider all players who can acquire a silver chest and it would
be impossible for me to say what is and what isn’t useful for them.

Quite simply there is no useless runes there are only runes that are not useful for all levels and every dragon nor should there be as that would drastically throw off the balance and they didn’t take that route because it has every little wiggle room for content variation or room to scale up.
And each time someone mentions the removal of chest contents is just another example of why pg needs to adjust drop by density and level to address the balance of the player base trying to manage 30 plus currencies and who knows how many consumables.

Balance of the game meta at highest levels
Balance of the game meta at lowest levels
Dragon design
Balance of tower to dragon meta
Balance of dragons across classes (sorcerers are already being left behind )
Silver drop sequence doesn’t need watering down
Removal of any consumable from a drop creates a shortage for someone
And I’m sure I overlooked a few other reasons as well :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Concur with your thought processes Mr. Malik :relieved::ok_hand:t2:

Well, you’re just giving us another approach to solve the same problem when you’re asking for balance a lot of things in game. I do agree with what you’ve pointed out, I just was not so comprehensive about that all. But, I still think that runes must be more universal for towers and dragons as suggested by @GreenMT , To me not useful runes are equal to useless…or you still think in use some archer or balista runes? Until the lvl 40 maybe it can have some sense, but work on some towers and dragons at that level doesn’t worth bc of the new towers available up that level…A base with or without those runes applied to those old towers are really useless. As well some for some for low level dragon tiers.
Perhaps balance the game should work better, but it will take a lot of work.

Our meta??? did u copy and paste something that u really believe??? Invokers are not common enough yet? PG is really not working on those runes bc it will lead them to a more difficult dragon design? I don’t believe so.

Poison strikers would like a word with you.

5 Likes

:eyes:
I have a max archer :rofl: (It’ll be transformed into something soon enough, but still - but then again though, I’m not runing it, there’s other more useful stuff to use)

I’m not speaking for Mid game or relevance player or end game with that statement because yes I agree the ballista rune is worthless for 95% of players that said pg doesn’t have the luxury to simply overlook the 5 % who should have access and variety and to add further I’ll say any time a player suggests a lowering of the variety of anything it’s gunna echo back and have a negative impact somewhere somehow always has always will it’s the nature of how they have designed this economy :man_shrugging:

I did attack you with callavore and the trebuchet and archer did literally nothing
I think tranforming it to lightning is better though

When did you attack me? And was it defended? But yes, long term, I will be transforming them to lightnings, not until I get the replacement towers for them leveled though, so I’ll be done with all that by mid next season

3 Likes