When we will get specific Invoker and new towers Runes?

And now you can read my mind too?! :scream: How did you know that my master plan was to actually have a full base of super OP ballistas that are buffed with all my ballista runes? :scream:

I’m watching youuuu :eyes:

5 Likes

I actually see a base with a lv 110 ballista
It’s so freaking distracting and disturbing that i die because of laughter

3 Likes

What is the name?

1 Like

Cant say it but it’s a really high rank korean team, (starts with a v), a 500 something player

3 Likes

I’m tired of searching bases. I saw several maxed trebs, but no maxed ballista. Just Message me the name of the player

2 Likes

OMG WHERE, I WANNA ATTACK IT! Pm me pretty please!

2 Likes

There are a few players with maxed trebs on Valacas, you should start a club lol

2 Likes

More like a cult hehe

1 Like

Wrong team
My memory is hazy i was supposed to type italian

3 Likes

This is amazing :rofl:

1 Like

The rarest base in the game, the ballista is working so well it distracted the players too much it take me multiple dragons to pass lol

3 Likes

I searched that team for like 20 minutes lol

1 Like

Once long ago pg adjusted ballista and they went from nothing to murdering dragons whole sale and at that time they were made so op that they had to be reverted because your dragon would die from poisoning before it made the next turn lol
Ballista only suck because adjusting them makes them op instantly lol
Funny huh the crappiest tower in the game once held op status :crazy_face::joy:
Little war dragons ballista history :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Reminds me to the Ballista boss we have on Temple raid at the Temple Shrine. My expert Destar was poisoned to death.

2 Likes

This is funny lol, check out this recent post from CreatorsFaction, it’s clear about ballistas:

and the part where we can clearly read:

5 Likes

That’s an amazing number! I guess that I’ll start to save mines also and wait (pray) for some change on that.

Oh, and speaking on the devil, @PGGalileo , PG could also provide us a way to “Open All” chests in WD (Bronze and Silver at least) using the same mechanics adopted for Atlas chests. Will be nice and will save a lot of time to everyone that saves chests for the season start or any other reasons.

Cheers!

1 Like

A open all button for something we all save is a bad idea!
What I think you mean is what we want is a slider or selectable opening where we can choose how many to open!

The open all button works for atlas but not for main game.

But yes a slider or a place to enter the amount of chests to open would be nice!
but I have a odd feeling there’s a reason we don’t already have it.
I’d say there’s a reason why we are forced to watch that very irritating chest animation every time :triumph: maybe security reasons to keep chests safe from hacking ? :man_shrugging:

Just a guess as to why we don’t already have selectable opening or a slider for chests in main game.

2 Likes

This has actually been requested before, although we have not received an update.

This has also been requested before, and it would surely be easier for the opener to open a select amount of chests if they choose not to open every single one. Sadly, no update on this either.

2 Likes

And unfortunately I guess that we will not receive any updates again. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.