When will be return of Dungeons event?

What about dungeons event? Why it has been gone for months?

That was great source of black pearls. We need this event back :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Dungeons was designed around the Withermoon season with its cosmic void theme. If you read the list for the update tomorrow you’ll notice it mentions Dungeons which would suggest they’ll be bringing it back with an updated theme/base skin

Not really. It had a chance to be a good source of pearls but it was also extremely glitchy. We dont need a side event that gives pearls, we need the drop amounts for pearls to be significantly increased in the chests and added back into the rider lines as an optional pick over crafting scrolls. I got good pearl drops from my first run through and then I didnt get a single pearl drop from any base that I hit again

Dungeons was an ok event but it gets repetitive quickly. The bases are all pretty easy and because the base is basically the same for all 20 levels it gets boring. On top of that the extremely slow key regeneration rate kills the event.

What we need back is the Assault event. That was actually fun and rewarded you for being able to fly your own dragons.

9 Likes

Guess I was lucky. Didn’t run into any glitches with Dungeon. Though of course now I am doomed when it returns. While it would be nice to see some of the alternatives you propose, PG has steadfastly refused to implement any of them. So to the extent we have gotten any pearl option out of PG, we should be pushing for greater frequency. And while it is repetitive, so is the majority of the game. Temple Run … pick a base that gives you max points … run it over and over again for 5 days. Lol. Ideally, I’d like to see Assault and Dungeon run with each minor event.

1 Like

Agree. Dungeons is fun to do.

1 Like

The Dungeon actually was not worth to spend time for the little rewards you got back. Also it broke the Supershots and ranges of towers, clear to say please never bring it back.

3 Likes

I liked the dungeons event and I will be happy when it returns. And as some mentioned earlier, it would be nice if it ran more often during minor events.

1 Like

The dungeons are terribly boring. Give us back the assault. Why should we ask for this month? Give us what we really liked and do not waste the budget of the development team on this despondency. Sorry, I am writing through a translator.

Big difference is that Assault lasted an entire event and gave us something to do when we were done during a minor event for several days. The bases were different and required different dragons to be used and strategy.

Dungeons was run between the end and start of events for a couple of days. The bases were basically all the same, just with increased tower levels that you could use the exact same dragon on every level. The energy resets were so long that once you were out of energy you were basically done unless you were going to spend rubies. Once you’d done it a few times the appeal was basically gone, especially if you werent even getting the pearl/ember drops

2 Likes

I think the bigger issue is that PG wants to increase retention, and hit upon a mini events that pleased a lot of players, yet do not want to repeat them.
However, we have an event (Kingdom Wars) that is actively loathed by a majority of players, yet they keep it.

Follow the money.

1 Like

Assault and Dungeon both had their place. And each had pros and cons. It would be nice to see a return of each. Ideally, alternating during minor events to alleviate the boredom.

2 Likes

Is it, though? Honestly, it is the only event my team seems to really enjoy. You can play any time without watching a clock and the map is dynamic.

My main problem with Dungeons was similar to Gauntlet - you have to grind through a bunch of tedious PVE runs before you get to anything remotely challenging. With Dungeons they should let you choose your start level and add some element to the PVE to make it fun/challenging, whether it is Boss-like towers or Assault style PVE with lineage dragons … something … anything - if it comes back the way it was, I won’t even enter the event.

2 Likes

Originally, they said that when dungeons would be recurring, they would maintain your progress. So if they ever do bring them back as a regular feature this should be just a one time pain to deal with…

2 Likes

I think Dungeon was was a good mini event but i rather have Assault.

Pls PG bring back those mini events

3 Likes

Assault >>>> Dungeons it doesn’t break anything in the main game and rewards skill. Sadly PG don’t want to give us back something many people really enjoyed.

3 Likes

Probably PG can’t handle mini events anymore due to too many glitches.

Remember the “I win cry” and towers firing crazy