Where are the new Abyssals?

I understood the cycle to be 3 Legendaries, 2 breeding events, 3 legendaries, 2 breeding events, 3 mythics, 2 breeding events… bump a tier and repeat, etc, etc, etc.

This is the 3rd breeding event since their release (counting the release event), they should be released this week.

10/16/2019___Breeding________8 weeks since release - 2nd wave should come out
10/9/2019____Fight Pits
9/30/2019____Fortification
9/23/2019____Kingdom Wars
9/16/2019____Breeding________4 weeks since release
9/9/2019_____Team Gauntlet - Fall Season beings
9/2/2019_____Fortification
8/28/2019____temple raid
8/21/2019____Breeding________First 3 Legendary Abyssals released

Answered here

2 Likes

We had a Twitch stream preview of the upcoming 3 dragons last week. Here it is if you hadn’t gotten a chance to watch it yet: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/492448130

The actual blog will be out this week.

1 Like

They will be here tomorrow?

There is Sleepy Dragon. Has a 48 hour cool down.

There is Dopey Dragon. Has a 15% chance of simply veering off of the island path thus ending the attack at some random point in the flight.

Lastly there is Grumpy Dragon who will refuse to fly until fed some semi random amount of food around the 1 - 2 million mark.

Also with a nod to Disenchantment (Netflix series) there is a Luci dragon as a hidden bonus you unlock.

There was going to be a rider, but he melted…
Rider%201

4 Likes

Doh (wipes egg off face)… Seriously? How did I miss that? This is the first time in 3 years I’ve missed a major announcement like that.

Lemme go grouch at my team for noone saying diddley squat about it! (yes, it’s clearly all THEIR fault)

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

2 Likes

:eyes: So we can ask @moderators to close this thread?

There’s no dedicated forum post about the release and the info was buried in a Withermoon seasonal stream, so I don’t feel so bad about missing it. Probably no blog post until tomorrow, but that should have details on spells and schtuff. :smiley:

Just a tips.
Always stalk @forScience each season, and bug her if she don’t have stream notes :eyes:

1 Like

Science

Going to go ahead and close this since we seem to have gotten the answer. Feel free to PM me if it needs to be reopened for some reason. :slight_smile:

1 Like