Where has PGJared been?

Hey folks,

Sorry for not replying much this last week and basically not replying at all to PMs. I’ve actually been down for the count with a really bad fever. I’m mostly better, so expect more activity from me tomorrow.

6 Likes

32 Likes

No wonder you were so cranky :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Take care of yourself Jared, first health, then we can have fun together ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, no… Glad you’re feeling better.

1 Like

And the only real cure for fevers = more cowbells

3 Likes

Be well soon! :rose::rose::rose:

Dude Mech, that is so cute. Who would figure you got a softer side. :smirk:

Get well soon Jared.
Better get enough rest until you’re fully recovered.

Pretty sure this post is proof that people care more about cat memes than Jared :see_no_evil:

Get well soon regardless!

4 Likes

He’s been suck and has therefore been taking some days off to keep his sickness at bay.

No, that was not a type-o. :wink:

9 Likes

Y’all are never gonna let me live that typo down, huh?

I was super sick and coughing my brains out plus being all feverish and sent a “hey I’m sick I’m gonna be out of the office today” email but I made a typo and said “Jared suck” instead of “Jared’s sick” and now everyone at PG is having a laugh.

11 Likes

We are literally laughing in the office right now. Almost in tears, actually!

7 Likes

Aww, poor Jared :frowning: Hope you feel better soon.

Kick a guy when he’s down… Nice…

:wink:

Well that sucks. :smirk:

3 Likes

I see what you did there… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, dang! Here I am checking this thread expecting to find a ‘Where’s Waldo(Jared)’ type adventure, only to find out he’s suck. Err, sick.

Get well soon!

1 Like

I’m back in the office today, but not at 100%. I’m probably going to head out early. Good news though, I sound remarkably like Tom Waits today!

1 Like

The good thing about this sickness is now you can shed the cowboy thing. :smirk: