:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Noooooooo!!!

#ReleaseThePanda!

1 Like

What? No? :sob:

Bring back, Panda! He’s innocent!

He must’ve been suspended for a reason. But PG is PG all the time

1 Like

Didn’t you know? Pandas are an endangered species.

7 Likes

He’s “suspended” in the same way that 9 consecutive life sentences are a detention.

7 Likes

He will be back in 1000 years don’t worry

1 Like

What on Earth did he do to get suspended for a thousand years? Holy sh!t. :t_rex:

2 Likes

Caught someone on a bad day I think, silly really, although I don’t always agree with him , the whole point is about having a wide range of views here, and I have never seen anything ban worthy.

2 Likes

I was just looking at his most recent posts and don’t see anything that jumps out :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

:thinking: Billionating forum posts?

1 Like

Well apparently you can get banned for mentioning that on forums but if you actually billionate gold you get to stay in atlas :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Well…Surely expressing your opinion or disagreeing on an Internet forum wouldn’t be a legitimate cause for a 1000 year suspension :thinking:

Well I guess if you enjoy reading/writing on the forum, don’t post about sensitive subjects! Do not disagree with ANYONE! And don’t tag a PG employee
Also it wouldn’t hurt to tell them they are handling Atlas perfectly and use the word buddy or friend a lot when speaking to a PG employee :wink:

3 Likes

:disappointed::persevere::sob:

Hopefully it is a short ban. :confused:

Could just be PX department has an agenda against those of Asian heritage? That would explain a lot…

Also…is this PG trolling?

1 Like

Why do you think that?

They clearly hate Pandas(Asian)! And judging by this thread it was VERY out of nowhere.

1 Like