Where is today's drama?

Dead forums today. I am about to create an alt account, start with a post asking for universal evolve stones and return of old divines, then copy part of Red’s breeding guides, ruin it a bit, claim ownership and being the best ever for everyone, and finish the day with a three screens long quitting the game because of PG greed letter.

Thoughts?

11 Likes

A dramaless day is a good day. :tulip:

3 Likes

But what am I going to do with all this popcorn?

4 Likes

Let’s put on a real movie. My current favorite is Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Love the sound track. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

A dramaless day is as true as a blonde with black eyebrows.
Drama is just hiding somewhere…

1 Like

So did they dye their hair blonde or their eyebrows black? :thinking:

Only one way to find out.

2 Likes

I don’t think hair dye warrants any drama

1 Like

… is to check the armpits. :smirk:

1 Like

I rewatched that one lately. Really good movie. I think “Father and Son” at the end really drove it home. :t_rex:

1 Like

My favorite scene was when “Come a lil bit closer” was on while the blue guy was on his killing spree. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s dead because all PG staff were fired. The Atlas expansion was expected to generate revenue through troop loss but the server lag didn’t allow for that so no battles took place.

2 Likes

Maybe we’re all out in theaters seeing Infinity War? :grin: :t_rex:
Saw it last night… :sob:

2 Likes

Why are you crying? :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah Thor’s new hammer is cool. Good that Dr. Strange revived Captain America, didn’t like him dead. And of course Thanos was able to escape :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Totally agree. That’s what part 2 is for I guess :rofl: A giant undo button for that ending. :t_rex:

1 Like

Many reasons… I don’t wanna give too many spoilers and derail the OP’s original topic lol :t_rex:
Little spoiler:

My favorite character died within the first five-ten minutes. So… that sucked.

2 Likes

No worries, dead doesn’t stay dead for long. :hugs:

2 Likes

I dont like the marvel movies anymore because they are running out of ideas so they just keep making worse and worse movies. Please dont kill me for saying this

2 Likes

Let’s not and say we didn’t.

1 Like