Which genius came up with this idea?

Fantastic! Finally we can pay to go backwards! :hugs:

3 Likes

How quaint!

I think if you unsummon the bronze sieger, you can summon the silver one.

1 Like

It’s PG :woman_shrugging:t2:
What do you expect?
The greed is real :100:

:thinking: why would I want a weaker new prim which needs heavy investments to be on par with which it was before?

Oh sorry, of course I want to do that :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think they said you could have 2 of the same type out at the same time if they were in different classes, like a ☆☆ bronze and a ☆ silver.

:man_shrugging:

Makes no sense to me.

A level 1 destroyer is better than a level 10 fighter.

But that was the “beta.” This is the real deal. Like, going from dating to married. The “rules” change. :rofl:

1 Like

Not surprised this happened. It is called attention to detail or lack of. LMAO.

I didn’t expect anything. And I know that it’s PG. I play the game too :woman_shrugging:t2:

This is just temporary… once there’s enough furor out there, they’ll release MEGA primarchs, and everyone can resume spending their way to the top.

It’s brilliant!

If you want to work on your new Sieger but want also for tactical hits your old Sieger and your old trapper or Taunter you now need to buy the third slot for prims.

I’m always surprised how they generate new income streams out of nowhere :grin::+1:t4:

1 Like

I’m going to assume this wasn’t tested? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your assumption is correct :star: :hugs: :star:

No wait. It was tested! By the CFO :crazy_face: :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

well here is the answer i got

There is a slight overlap, i wonder for how many levels??

Also thx for the research costs, i’m going to start having to note all of these down unless @SavageAFforPG is able to grab data for my tables :eyes:

1 Like

Already posted my best guesses there.

Atlas is different. No pretty tables.

You will likely need to get each level’s numbers from players as they work through them.

Just think of it like the first level of the new primarch costs 5-6X what the remaining levels will cost for the same bump up in power. lol
Sort of like paying an upfront membership fee before you can join an exclusive club and start paying monthly payments. Except the research is already like paying a membership fee. And any benefits from this “club” suck.
But other than that it’s exactly the same.

Wasn’t linear last time :confused:

Here we go. Level 15 = corvette, but if you go to silver you will get a civic…oh wait, its a suped up civic (dumb smile).

Break even point is lv 6