Which genius came up with this idea?

Okay that is a bit steep. I would have assumed L3 or L4 max, not 6. 40% of the tier is a repeat then which isn’t cool

Silver one star primarchs have 20 levels, so I think level 6 is 30% not 40%.

But to have to drop 7m gold just to research a weaker primarch sucks. Then having to do 5 levels to get it equal strength…

Worst is that all the accumulated GP for previous tier is just lost. Would be nice if it carried over to the new prim.

1 Like

I know the first and last numbers.

Maybe snap it to the same curve as before?

Nah.

The worst is that someone thought this whole thing was a good idea.

Maybe they will “let” us transfer the glory with our diamonds? :rofl:

They should bring silver infrastructure.

You’ll lose 35% when you first upgrade it but with a reasonable timer investment of 1700 days you could be back to where you started and would also have now an option to have lv 20 HQ/Bank/etc for another 37,500 days per island.

What do you think?

1 Like

I think this sounds unlikely enough to be already in their minds and maybe already planned for next major verson (5.0 Infrastructure Overhaul)…

Sounds like a gold and glory sink to keep people spending on something. :money_mouth_face::face_vomiting:

You ever felt like someone robbed you and you’re like well it’s just a feeling… then you’re like wait did I get robbed or was that a feeling? :thinking:

Then a little later you realize not only was it NOT just a feeling they robbed you, beat you unconscious and stole your soul too. :man_shrugging:t3:

That’s what this is like… here spend months!!! Mining gold, fighting 1000’s of fights! Max this prime at 15!!!

Then we give you this!!! HAHAHA NEW PRIME!
Kick you in the nutz!!! Force you backwards! Bend you over and well :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

Sounds like that time I went camping and woke up with a sore butt and everyone was laughing but wouldn’t tell me why.

2 Likes

@Lx460

Old friend I’m sorry you were violated :pensive: and being here brings back such horrible memories.
Good thing PG is happy to help you relive that moment over and over again so you never forget!

Oops you there. You giving them an idea.
:see_no_evil::sob:

So it’s a fucking arms race.
Over the next two days, the you-know-whos will make the sacrifice and attack with weaker Primarchs, so they can be the first to have more powerful Primarchs.
And since the kill cap is set by the lesser of the fighting pair, the first to level the new Primes have the least risk.
By the time the rest of the player base is able to level Silver Primes, they will be up against the first Silver Primes, risking more troops, with weaker Primarchs for the first 6 levels.

Maybe these ppl are nice and attack with Huitzil then the attacked player gets at least good glory :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.