Which is the best type of dragon to put on Perch?

Hunter, Soc or warrior ?
with extra superboost llike APo, Hau and Mehaten ?

Mehaten… because he sucks

5 Likes

Depends on what towers you are supporting. A mystic warrior with farms and mills is an excellent combo to help keep a base alive during wars.

2 Likes

Mythic :+1: you would have more power

6 Likes

I like warriors. There’s no gaurantee that a supershot goes off. But I have no evidence to back it up with anything. I would love to see if anyone has done any actual research on the topic.

Dude, thanks for this. I’ve been looking for this. :+1:

Edit: What is tower ward?

A shield I believe not sure :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush::point_up_2::+1:

2 Likes

In this I go for supershot boost because even after the perch is taken down that remaining towers still will operate this supershot.]
Anyone have other opinion ?

On my perch I got corth… before it was ryo. corth is too expensive to up :joy::sleepy:

Good ideas but let me max Corth first and put it on the Perch. The other 2 perch reserving for upcoming Mystic Huitzil and Neptus (not sure how to use tidal surge incase LOL).
Then nobody can solo my base and I can have good sleep.:joy::joy::joy:

With the current glitch, sorc is best as there’s a chance you get the crazy supershot spam on your farms.

you have two active perch :roll_eyes:
I am 339 and I have one active …
You must have a big lvl

not to mention how funny it is to get the stun shot from dark flak repeatively

Yup ! supershot is the best therefore sorceror is the good selection to be on perch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.