Which one is it 4 u?!

Wow, he actually did it. :scream:

5 Likes

granted i used enki and sylphen but who cared

2 Likes

Lol yeah that was impressive. You’re like a baby Lutrus. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

on a side note, death gaze does not one-shot maxed out towers. do dammage runes and the +30% dragon attack affect the dammage output of death gaze? asking for a freind, of course

I’m not sure, but once you get to garnet and get a dragon with umbral spike you’ll be good to go. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s quite interesting. I didn’t expect Dross to be so good. I wish I could afford to get it but discount branches are too important for progression

2 Likes

I didn’t either. I didn’t even look at him because my best dark gear is still on Gig, and 2nd best is on Sho’groth. But dang… Definitely looking that direction now. :rofl:

thing is, i hear that he is not good for atlas

Yeah, atlas has to be quick, and you really want to get 5 flames in your attack.

Here’s the video of my demise:

15 Likes

Ha you really werent kidding after all , you’re impressive .( Im getting Dross)

2 Likes

Once upon a time it was surt

1 Like

Surt never killed that high

Before the Nerf he was almost unstoppable just as kull was before his nerf

1 Like

Even before nerf, orange tier surt wouldn’t do anything to that base

2 Likes

Surt also wasn’t a set up drag, it’s diffenret
We’re still talking about Dross, right?

Honestly I am still a die hard Noctarn fan

1 Like

your joking right? Right? :hushed:

1 Like

Lol, Dross died at the 3 island tho haha.

1 Like

More like enki did the job lol

2 Likes

Pretty much shows that if you are <100, Dross can almost get you max points without bu in PvP if you set up correctly. This is huge for the smalls! There aren’t ANY set up dragons below Saph tier. So it is a must-have for excellent fliers that want to optimize their energy and ifs (for supers and wildfires at least).

Yes, it’s not great for atlas PvP (heck, even in Invader, Krelos is better) but many <100 don’t have atlas access. Dross has his niche.

For less-precise flying, I’ve been enjoying Krelos (Emerald-Obsidian) for speed-clearing PvE, Atlas invader and to soften up a base where I messed up my lead.

3 Likes