Which seasonal dragon should I go for?

Kaji an hoku look good and their abilities are great :+1: but which one should I go for?

What are your season goals?

Ronin :smiling_imp:
Or if you can only afford one, wait for the festive.

I’m going for ronin, base boost, discount dragon, offensive rider and festive if I like it.

It all depends on your:

• objetives
  • overall performance
  • hoarded rubies and chests

I understand you want/can get only 1 dragon?

If you don’t need the discount dragon to reach your goal, I think Kaiji is a good dragon.

If you need the discount dragon, he’s fine but not great. The half price line are almost always more about the goodies than the actual dragon, but Haku is good enough to be incubated IMO.

So, the answer ti your question can only be answered by yourself.

See you around!

If you are aiming for a mythic, get the discount dragon

If not, wait.

Haku is all together a strong dragon and discounted. Wait 4 weeks and decide after if you are going for a 2nd one

don’t f… around just clear the entire season. best way to decide? get rid of the decision altogether

That’s not helping

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you want help, be polite to the respondents.

Go for the discount within discount period and then token bonus- if you think you can make about 50k sigils this season.

Regardless, don’t make decisions about the undiscounted lines until all the options are out.

This. The only decisions to make in the first two weeks is whether or not you want the discount dragon, all other lines can wait until week 8 (or maybe week 5 for the base boost).

Get the discount if you like the dragon, or if you plan to go for a mythic.

:man_facepalming:t2:

What level range are you at?

Tier?

Amount of monthly expense on the game other than elites?

Seasonal goals?

Without those, it’s hard to say anything other than “wait until later.”

Depend @Supersmall
What did you claim the previous season? so let’s make an approximate calculation of how many sigils you did during the previous season and see what you can do during the current one.
Anyway, Kaiji is really good, much better than the warrior ( but the Warrior cost 15k sigils insted of 30k )

Why’s the sorc so much better? Not seeing it, please explain for us noobs :slight_smile:

The Warrior havent enough fire power. Both its white spells have long cooldown and short duration.
Its blue shield is usless (about).
At least Kaiji can freeze towers and block supershots and projectiles ( under its white atk spell ). Its minion can absorb good dmg and can make good dmg. Its shield is super powerful ( i love it on Cavalieris ) and u dont need rage runes ( but this applies to both). Its passive increase Sorcerer’s and Minion’s atk. Definitely a good sorcerer. Unfortunately he cant cure himself.

The Warrior havent enough fire power. Both its white spells have long cooldown and short duration.
Its blue shield is usless (about). Ice Flak supershot will kill it in 1sec. Without the ice flak, it will die in more time….in any case he will die, whether you like it or not you will die…
you will die and burn in the flames of Tzeentch.

At least Kaiji can freeze towers and block supershots and projectiles ( should be, waiting the confirm). Its minion can absorb good dmg and can make good dmg. Its shield is super powerful ( i love it on Cavalieris ) and u dont need rage runes ( but this applies to both). Its passive increase Sorcerer’s and Minion’s atk. Definitely a good sorcerer. Unfortunately he cant cure himself.

Haku isn’t that bad… he can hit his weight class on defended bases. I wish his blue spell had a little more animation to let you know the shield is gone but if you use his two shields while rampage is on cd it’s decent providing there is no ice flak ss.
Does anyone know if the sorc shoots fast enough to actually stop projectiles midair?

I say so, the white spell of his can stop all Ss in midair “if” his fireballs hit fast enough.

Look at the video.