Who are the Winter contest winners?

@Arelyna we were supposed to know the winners on Friday 11 (for a few people it’s already Saturday). Is the announcement reported to a later date due to spell scaling issues? :thinking:

I’m sure I’m not the only one burning to know! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Indeed. I’d like to know if I won, or got an honorable mention, or if I should try my luck again next time :laughing:

4 Likes

You’re a winner in my book no matter what people say.

10 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes… spill the tea… super hyped

I’m hyped even i know that I’ll never win it. The only reason I won once was because not many people entered since the contest had been based on how WD positively impacted your life.

4 Likes

I won in the Summit contest too… :sweat_smile:

I just like to create new things but I’m terrible at finishing them. The forum and other medias about the game motivates me :blush:

That’s the secret impact WD had on my life! :sweat_smile: and you just helped me realize it :blush:

all of the entries were amazing, their probably having an hard time deciding :slight_smile:
Maybe they’ll give us all prizes for participation?
E for effort, am I right?

Last year I did participate in the creative contest (with a prototype of a Toothless scrunchie :heart_eyes:), I didn’t win then but we did receive a little something for participating in the contest… I won’t tell you what though :grin: You’ll see if they decide to send something :blush:

Ever since, when I see a contest I’m itching to try, also because I enjoy the process of creating things even more than actually winning :joy:

Wasn’t it a small pack of sigils?

Ya I won the summer contest 1st place. Was pretty surprised too. It’s an experience. And why not try? Can’t lose anything in the process.

Hopefully they do…

Hush :scream::face_with_hand_over_mouth::speak_no_evil:

Was delighted too. Won a first prize to with my watercolour painting of Axi. What was yours? I think they weren’t all posted on the forum… They were submitted through a link :thinking:

I really wanted that mug :star_struck:

Ya the mug was great. Mine was the how to fly whale Video.
Not sure which contest … but sometime in the summer

They just said winners have been posted… where

Must be from a Guide and resources contest. I don’t try those :sweat_smile:

I don’t see any comment from Arelyna or Crisis today and it’s Sunday. It’s unlikely we’ll get any response until Monday…

3 Likes

On their Facebook and insta they said winners have been posted

Oh. Ok. I don’t follow all medias, just Twitch sometimes…

I checked. We only have one name :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ya that one person who drew the dragon w/ presents