Who do you think the most OP Dragon is

Out of all the breedable dragons and seasonal which one is the most strongest dragon?

Easy question
Hauheset

8 Likes

All hail Hau :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hau if you can fly…, otherwise Noc. But no lineage dragon is OP really. But they are the strongest IMO

2 Likes

Credit: @DoomHippo
Praise our lord and savior
She has been with us and help us kill those 100000b base some time ago when there was no other way
Someone cant handle the glory it seems

20 Likes

Praise to her :pray:

Our Mother in the Den, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your wrath be done, on all islands, especially those with back mages . Give us this day our daily bloodbath, and forgive us our f-ups and poorly aimed shots, as we also have forgiven our teammates for unsanding those towers. And lead us not into farming, but vanquishing of uber bases. Amen

18 Likes

Y’all are really nut jobs
How could you forget about :chunk: !?

5 Likes

Gig. Nuff said.

5 Likes

Show me on your base where Gig hurt you
Screenshot_20200924-155552_Chrome

Most OP was pre-nerfed surt, strongest is Hau

3 Likes

I can’t believe nobody put in the obvious real answer. The most op dragon is obviously Chunk.

11 Likes

drude goes first

1 Like

I did

3 Likes

Quit listening to Odin. We don’t need his propaganda

8 Likes

I thought this myself and tested and pretty good , not taking @Odin advice.

1 Like

seriously why would i take odin’s advice :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

2 Likes

1.Set 2.Zen

1 Like

Kinnara and amarok well for their time when first released atleast

1 Like

Best Seasonal dragon rn is Quasar for mythics and Zel’noth for legendaries, my opinion on best dragons are in the Verdant tier, Carrion and Makota

1 Like

What level are you? What tier of dragons can you breed? Can you breed Karna? I need these info and i might as well look through my roster and breeding castle (i have bred every dragon in the blue, red, and purple tier)

1 Like