Who else is quitting the game this weekend?

So, with the recent events, I have decided I am quitting the game.

To all those I have played with - thank you for the last 4 years. It’s been a blast.
To all those I have played against - I salute you.

PG, I loved this game, I loved the camaraderie, I loved the mechanics, I loved the concept, I loved almost all of it (aside from the cheaters).

But this mishandled mess has been the last straw.
I even took the steps of emailing several of you privately to warn you that this was coming last weekend or this if something was not done.

I am not here to rehash that - instead, I would like to offer this thread as a vehicle for those of us wanting to say our goodbyes.

So long, and thanks for all the fish (to feed our dragons with).

Spot.

40 Likes

Tbh, I consider quitting every day :sweat_smile: but I applaud your decision to leave this money-ravenous game. Hope your life from here on out is free of animated dragons!

12 Likes

This absurd thing is favoritism and the back door dealings :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Most important quality of any game is fairness!
Fairness or the lack of there off, is enraging.

Certain teams are favored by PG! They hurt, PG flipS upside down, spin around and create arbitrary rules and justifications. :man_shrugging:t2:

And also, the back dealing and leaks!
Certain teams would know insiders information and announcement in advance before anyone else does. Happening time after time after time :smirk:
Coincidence?! Certainly not!

What a shame :man_facepalming:t2:

13 Likes

Good luck dude

2 Likes

I’ll certainly have more time on my hands for sure.

2 Likes

Finally! Can you sell me your account?

6 Likes

Lol :roll_eyes:

That would be agains the terms of service.
Although one team is allowed to do it from what I have been told (directly from the horses mouth)

11 Likes

NoMercyOrder Maybe? :smirk: Djeezes why flag this post

8 Likes

Yes but we are not so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I should have posted the thread from my main account, but I could not get access to the forum in-game from my main account. Lovely glitches.

So if anyone thinks it was a message from a little player, it wasn’t.

I’ve been spending regularly on the game over the last few years, and am prepared to walk away from my “investment”. I now consider it “sunk cost”.

9 Likes

I’m not quitting, but I can’t say the thought hasn’t cross my mind this week maybe for overall different reasons but mostly because of the same errors, lack of caring, lack of communication and overall incompetence and backwards thinking that are leading this game straight into the grave.

9 Likes

So!
-It’s ok for a (brat) team to sell castles and protection to lower teams! Like a mafia :bread::baguette_bread::croissant:

-it’s ok for a (brat) team to request Atlas mechanics be changed overnight. :bread::baguette_bread::croissant:

-it’s ok for a (brat) team to monopolize all level 5 castles in the game. :bread::baguette_bread::croissant:

-it’s ok for a (brat) team to access all coordinates for enemy castles through an API. :bread::baguette_bread::croissant:

9 Likes

yea that’s okay why not?

4 Likes

I am also leaving the game i easily spend 1k$ every event after this LD stuff and the unrelenting need for PG to money grab has made this decision easy for me i will miss my friends :cry: but this game is broken and the development team doesn’t seem to want to do anything to fix it TRIP out later

17 Likes

Been a pleasure and an honour to play alongside you Trip.

9 Likes

What’s wrong with GREED?

What’s wrong with GREED?

What’s wrong with GREED?

What’s wrong with GREED?

4 Likes

Absolutely my friend…i appreciate all the time shared

Lolwut?

been fun the short time i have been with next to ya man stay strong!

2 Likes