Who needs a drink? (Over 21 only please)

I’ve been trying to read through the very salty thread about the new dragon tier and I got to thinking, we all need a damn drink.

Pick your poison, and post it. First rounds on me.

4 Likes

A relax is always good

*Not my photo but definitely my poison of choice

2 Likes

I’ll take some straight vodka, if you please. The last time I had this intense of a desire to drink a double was during finals…

4 Likes

Mulberry mojito. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

So legal drinking age is 18 where I live, and pretty much most places in the world

1 Like

Extra salty 'ritas?

1 Like

Just a little brand from Texas. :wink::+1::beer:

2 Likes

Makers with splash of Coke

1 Like

Uh… Excuse me @ChocoboMaveris but I think you got those bottle sizes reversed. :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

No alcoholic drink for me :sweat_smile:
(At least no more than a sip of alcoholic drink :sweat_smile:)

Used to have herbal tea :tea: for relaxing

I prefer a cold beer

Haha. Yep but it was the best picture I could find on the interwebs to convey the idea.

My (non-special occasion) drink of choice is this (neat).

4 Likes

Here’s my second favorite since @xxBonesXIxx already mentioned Shiner :smiley:

3 Likes

Cheap date! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you ever tried Pappy Van Winkle? I bought a bottle for my VP when he was retiring but the bugger didn’t even offer me a hit. Probably not worth the price, just curious.

Heading to Scotland in 2 weeks, really looking forward to some tastings. Already have the bubble wrap at the bottom of my suitcase.

Yep. Its not bad but I wouldn’t say I was over the moon.
I dropped a like on your Rye. Never turn that down.
Knob Creek is my stand by with a limited selection at smaller restaurants or hotel bars and Maker’s Mark when things get desperate.
Got some Belmeade at home not quite finished.
Enjoy Scotland! I’ve had enough islays to know I don’t like them but there are some nice single malts for sure. McCallum 18 when I can get it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is that flavored like “Winter Jack”? The missus would love it based on the bottle and the color.

Bundy Rum & coke