Who or what inspired you to do something new

This YouTuber actually studied two kinds of languages and that inspired me to study and learn a language that is never spoken, what language? Sign language it’s actually funny b cause whenever I’m mad at someone or what to be a smart Alex I just sign something depending what the situation is. Also my wife friend has a non verbal autistic daughter I didn’t learn from her I studied on my own accord my learning curve now I can somewhat hold a conversation

This is the guy that inspired me to learn something new

4 Likes

Those videos are hilarious sometimes

1 Like

OHHHH him!!! I never thought I’d see him on the forums!! (Imma have to to think about the other part)

You know ASL! Cool, I learned it as both my parents are deaf, but it’s still not the best lol

Funny when I was doing it to a supervisor alot of people didn’t like people laughed because he did know what I was doing

Lol, love those videos. They’re so funny.

I had someone cut me off in traffic and I instinctively used sign language despite never having studied it. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

PG inspired me to train my patience, and in general to not care or have any hope of improvements.

7 Likes

Seeing all of the dragons here have inspired me to draw them

2 Likes

The goal is getting better you only get better as you practice

1 Like

PG’s poor implementation of the last event inspired me to log-in less

1 Like

I can sorta agree, maybe it’s inspired me to at least try a bit more for dragons specifically, we don’t start with teammates though, that’s a can of inspiration worms that would go on forever!