Why are not all players offered this pack

1 Like

Yummy, thats nice pack, like 50% better than the one I get for $99 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want that pack too

And there is only one person in the war dragons game that gets that offer and she don’t spend too increase lvl or anything I spend lots and get way less I want that for my money it’s like going shopping and getting 1 item for $10 and someone else getting 10 items for $10

I think that’s your answer. Targeted marketing to lure non spenders.

1 Like

Interesting!! Wonder what excuse PG has for this one. I think…(IF this is actually true)…That it is complete bs. Sadly It is getting really hard to surprise me with the stuff they do anymore. When something positive happens is when I find my greatest surprise.

2 Likes

How long do I have to not spend to get that offer?

2 Likes

That’s exactly what i want to know.

Obviously they are a new player since they are also being offered the “Numen pack”. Companies offer deals like this all the time to lure you in. 30 day “free” trial, etc. You’re not being scammed.

It’s been more then 5 months since I last spent, so longer then that, I suppose.

I would also like to know more about this offer. What device is this and what country is this player in?

If ruby trading were allowed, I suspect pricing structures like this would create a secondary market for ruby sales.

This pack was offered to a lower lvl yes but still the pack is way more worth the bang for our buck unlock this pack

I think it’s complete and utter bullshit. I spend so much money and how come I can’t even get a glimpse of this pack? It’s ridiculous to give this offer to an individual but not allow anyone else to have it. Everyone deserves to see this pack even if the offer were to last 3-6 days and only came out every 3-6 months. It’s complete fuckery to try and hide this.

5 Likes

Yup I’m complaining myself :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s just available for non spenders non elite account holders . I have a pic of my completely f2p alt below. In the pic , the 7900 translates to 100$ . So it’s targeted marketing to lure 0 spenders who don’t even buy elite.

It really truly is and I couldn’t word it better. If this doesnt upset the spending community who keep the game running I don’t know what will.

2 Likes

It’s for people who are never gonna buy it :rofl:

1 Like

I think it’s funny they get that deal! :joy: and the deal to the right of it says purchase once only but the 40k gem pack looks to be purchaseble more than once! Good job PG

1 Like

Lol never observed that! But I am sure this is gonna disappear once bought! Stingy

Okay our player that is getting offered this does have an elite account

So basically if we stop spending we get that pack option fine more money in our pockets

1 Like