Why is breeding event up again we need to feed sometime!

we Just got done breeding not that long ago. We haven’t did feeding in awhile and this will ruin my training if we do breeding.

:eyes:

Breeding is on schedule. You memory is faulty. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not really it was breeding pvp fortification frenzy pvp An should be feeding now so it’s not faulty thanks :blush:

:thinking:

You remind me of a youngun I once had on the team.

Ummm I don’t even know how to respond to this. You are extremely mistaken.

There are almost always 3 different events between when breeding or fort are run (basically they happen on a 4 week rotation). Feeding replaces a PVP event, so it is time for breeding.

And I think anyone who feeding next event after breeding instead of PVP is crazy. Feeding is a stupid event anyway.

Wouldn’t be me I’m adult was on one team then made my own team

Breeding, pvp, fort, pvp (repeat) is the standard order for events. Feeding has no regular spot in the rotation

Assuming that Feeding is still there, it’s better for Feeding to be either the last event of Winterjol OR after the first 2 events of Springblossom.

I didn’t say you’re him … just that you remind me

Off topic.
Perhaps it’s a good idea to sneak into Sam’s team, for having chance to be called “young” :rofl:

On topic.
Feeding can be better if PG manages to fix food economy during feeding (PvE base?).
Still, as long as Feeding is still exists in Astral World, people will keep hoping for it.

No thx.
We hope a PvP as 2nd event.

The forums will explode for sure if feeding comes next after breeding :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Make sure to use the search feature(located in the top right and looks like a magnifying glass) before making a new post. Please check out the thread posted below.

@moderators work your magic, please

OP, breeding is also good to start a season with because people don’t have the egg boost yet, and won’t miss it during breed.

I am just amazed by this thread and that’s the nicest thing I can say cause if I said what I actually thought I would get banned.

closed #16