Why is there no communications about pg’s recent f’up?!

There are so many people banned for unknown reasons, and I know for a fact at least one of them has not violated ToS as I’m friends with her in real life. You are not answering her on the website support, she cannot get in game, and I can’t even begin to imagine how many others, that have spent a good amount of their hard earned cash on this game, are getting the same treatment. We pay your salary, explain what is going on!

4 Likes

Make sure she files a ticket and remember that it is far after hours right now so if she wants legit PG support to respond, she needs to wait for business hours in California.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s so scary how nobody said anything and it was quiet for a LONG time until there was that joke post made earlier… hope PG comes out with an announcement or something

Not so far after hours for PG to make such a colossal screw up

1 Like

I cannot comment on that. I can just remind people to make a ticket and appeal.

Just a heads up their support team is in India and they usually answer my in game messages around 12am California time

1 Like

keyword being legit

Here’s an idea. Let’s click this mass ban button and punch out for the day. See how many tickets we can rack up before we get back in tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah it’s so weird, like an intern went on a power trip or something. PG is normally rational about these things unless there’s something we don’t know

1 Like

I’m sure they have their reasons. Like Red said, ask for an investigation if it was a false positive. Wouldn’t be good business practice to randomly ban people so there is probably some red flags, whether or not this specific individual actually cheated.

My useage of words like “let’s and we” are by no way suggesting I have any affiliation with PG. Please do not ban me for for that.

3 Likes