Why Morogot Fails Versus Defended Bases

Are you saying this because you have it or hearsay? :thinking:

because it’s factual

1 Like

Yeah everything everyone says isn’t always factual. Heck I’d out myself that I think somethings I say are factual but it’s my mental state saying that and conscious saying that. Only time I see something as factual is Morgorot being terrible at almost everything.

Edit: I never noticed this but I’m misspelling Morogrot.

Neither of those were right :joy: it’s MO GO ROT

3 Likes

Well….

Crap…….

Morgorot is better to say though :rofl: even if this is going off topic.

1 Like

Guys and gals let’s come to accept that with a few exceptions. The warriors will suck. The hunter is almost always solid. And then one other viable drag. So be prepared to learn other types of drags

ftfy :sunglasses: :joy:

I wish sorcerers were still viable endgame

Yeah, I’d take Kinnarix again if it goes upto the maxed tier over any other mythic sorcerer that was released after it. :disappointed:

Avernic, Telment, Enten, to be more exact.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

1 Like

As long as any dragons remain slow, they aren’t viable.

The actual stability or strength to be able to destroy a strong base, even defended, isn’t everything as speed matters too much. :sob:

All dragons need to have some strength against defended bases and also some speed in order for them to be considered viable, Imo.

Or, speed needs to not be a defining factor in whether or not a dragon is viable :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Slow dragons definitely have a use when you’re raiding or being raided, and if you’re not hitting a team that’s waiting for you.
Sothe (for example) wasn’t a fast dragon by any means, but plenty of people use it and do well in atlas and main game

1 Like

1 Like

May I ask how this is off topic ?

Probably because we’ve spent too long talking about dragons other than mogorot

2 Likes

Yep it took the system long enough to kick in :joy::joy: