Why was i suspended?

hi there,
its been 2 days i opened a ticket (#1107006) so i would know why i got suspended.
i have sent multiple messages and a detailed one with the full information of my account but unfortunately got only a reply related to me having difficulties in earning points in KOTH event.
well this is not my concern, my account got suspended even though i posted all the details related to my account and mentioning that i have checked the terms of service and didn’t break any mentioned point in there.
i hope now i will get a clear answer and that someone will look into this misunderstanding and sort out my problem.
if you want you can check back the ticket and find all the details i have posted there.

2 Likes

Ask in your ticket to have it escalated to a manager.

i am not getting any answers, will it be escalated?

1 Like

Every time you reply it moves your ticket down to the bottom of the pile. Ask to have it escalated and then unfortunately you will just have to wait for a response. Don’t reply to your ticket again after that until you get a reply, or it will get moved back down to the bottom of the pile again.

2 Likes

Tagging @pgjared in case we need to get the popcorn :eyes:

3 Likes

well i will try it and hope will get a feedback anywhere

2 Likes

if tagging @PGJared will get me answers and help me fix my issue than lets do it

1 Like

Yes I do understand it will go down the pile but we are supposedly working and asking support from professional that at least know how to sort out priority issues.

They are not supposed to ban a player just for the pleasure of banning they should have proof of wrong behavior and send a warning not just banning and not replying anymore.

Good luck. Hopefully it was an error for your sake.

it is always good to put your ticket number here so Jared can look up the ticket when he checks this thread.

1 Like

from what concerns me, my behavior and my account this is surely an error/misunderstanding.

1 Like

thanks Odie,
the purpose is to sort out my problem and not create an issue.

2 Likes

Hey Lordcyril,

Hope your problems get sorted out quickly.

2 Likes

thanks moyo,
i am hoping the same, i really enjoy this game and the people i am enjoying it with and it really a shame to end like this.
anyway i still am positive it is a misunderstanding and that it will be sorted out (at least i am hoping it will)

2 Likes

Questions like this can only be answered by PX members and our support team. They are not a thing that is meant to be discussed on the forums, unless explicitly requested to be discussed publicly.

The support queue is currently backlogged a bit and therefore it is taking a higher than average amount of time to send first responses to incoming tickets. As some others mentioned in this thread, replying or re-posting tickets to support resets your position in the queue, bringing you right back to the bottom of the list. All tickets are queued equally, regardless of content or support needed.

Thanks for being patient while our team responds to everyone in the queue! I’m going to close this thread down now. Feel free to reach out to @Arelyna (she’s back in the office tomorrow) or @PGJared if you need further assistance with support, and our team will get back to your ticket as soon as they can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not going to have time to personally review this ticket, but I’ve made sure it’s assigned to the appropriate people.

1 Like