Why your forum tag?

I’m respected because I like pretending people respect me. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would like to have a personalized tag lol like @OrcaFrost

3 Likes

I just use whatever I can because PG won’t set it too: Hwrd, please just quit already and go away.

5 Likes

I want a fancy one like Ronin.

2 Likes

Because I haven’t earned the “trolling &*@#@“ badge yet. :disappointed:

5 Likes

I don’t even know how to apply a tag. :woman_facepalming:t2:

I chose mine because it sounds mod-like (the mods do a lot of balancing between order/organization on the forums and the chaos of not keeping a light hand on the reins). Plus it actually fits with who my character of Liz Drakemoor actually is as a person. (I totally stole her identity to use as my in game name, but I figure that’s fine since she’s loosely based off of aspects of my own personality anyway :joy:)

4 Likes

I can’t think of a good one :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Click your avatar in the upper right > then your name > preferences > pick your title.

1 Like

Just the latest I got :woman_shrugging:t3: But it’s boring

I’ve asked for a tag in the past but never got one, sadly.

But if anyone is willing to give me one, can it say Formless Phantasm?

“don’t touch my hau”

1 Like

POOT :firefin::dash:POOT :firefin::dash:POOT
Please :grin:

2 Likes

Because I assume my thoughts and opinions are 100% correct and justified, and that either people respect them or at least respect me for stating them.

Also because I’m not cool enough for a custom one… :sweat:

2 Likes

Same, I’m not cool enough for a custom tag either

Took two years to earn it, actual accomplishment feeling to me. Majority don’t agree with it, but regardless an accomplishment to me.

3 Likes

I had asked if titles supported emojis like the green heart, but they weren’t sure then, turns out that it does.

7 Likes

I love the Cheshire Cat, and puns. I wanted this title even before becoming a mod! I became a mod for it… (Not true… But not wrong either :laughing:)

I find it amusing that my title states “We’re all MAD and MOD here!”
Which accidentally also implies both chaos and order. Anyone can be equally mad or mod here… But I’m the only one wearing the title to attest it! …

Because I’m moderately mad and odd!!!

d946b8842a6d16f03a69cddd7af9179c

Similar to forSci I wasn’t sure if the @ was supported in titles. Well I was thrilled it did!

3 Likes

Im not one of the cool kids so I just picked one

1 Like

I can set it to “you’re still here?” if you want. (Honestly though I don’t want to see you go but if you want a joke tag I can make a joke tag)

No swear words allowed, but I’ll authorize something to confirm how much of a troll you are…

BRB setting your title to “I can’t think of a good one”

Nah…

I didn’t say it.

9 Likes