Will Mythics ever have their own portrait?

I think the time and effort to obtain a mythic dragon is in itself a great achievement, but it would be nice to celebrate this accomplishment with a one of a kind portrait. Just saying.

5 Likes

Not a bad idea but I’m sure it’s been discussed a million times before and ignored by pg :joy:

3 Likes

Try and try again? Lol

2 Likes

People have been asking for a while. PG’s reasoning that they dont want portraits that everyone cant obtain is really stupid. There are plenty of portraits everyone cant get and mythics are something that are available for everyone to get

I’ve always felt the mythics should either have a portrait of that dragon or of a Knight version of it

2 Likes

Like amarok, arborius and kinnara?

1 Like

yes, as well as Ettin, Kelsis and Ferga

1 Like

I agree. Any atlas portrait is not obtainable by everyone. The tier 2-4 atlas portraits are basically “mythic” because you have to complete 2 legendary (elite gear) branches to unlock the mythic gear branch.

I’d love to see regular season mythics get a portrait. Sometimes that is the only reason I get a seasonal dragon.

4 Likes

I agree. I think it would be nice to be able to sport a mythic portrait even after you’ve retired that dragon. I’d love to have a Gig portrait since he’s almost benched/ready to be perched.

4 Likes

Wasn’t the kharnyx lore portrait only obtained by getting phasmos? Someone can correct me on that, I’m not too sure. But it would be nice.

1 Like

Gig knight portrait would be cool :grin:

2 Likes

Just as long as it utilizes his awesome wings. Maybe a galaxy cape or something

1 Like

Maybe someone from PG wants to keep an…eye on this?

(See what I did there?) :rofl:

4 Likes

Basically just do Leela from Futurama with a stary cap

2 Likes

I agree to the portraits of the dragon, I think there should just be a reg version and an animated one

1 Like

I think I would be nice for the Mythics to have a portrait included and to make it different from the other seasonals why can’t it be of the dragon itself

4 Likes

Knight would be better… dragon portraits are only meant to be pog and necryx

According to who?

Boo this man boo I say!

1 Like

According to WHO :joy:

1 Like

Yeah BOO we want dragons