Will Ochre be available after this event?

Will Ochre be available after this event?

Edit: Censored the profanity due to the post being flagged as inappropriate. If the post was flagged due to people not having a sense of humour, there’s nothing I can do about that.

Edit 2: Simply searching Ochre yields 10 results (9 if you exclude this one)

First of all, Thanks for the edit. The original post states, during “this weeks” event. I was wondering if it was going to be extended?

This question has been asked & answered on at least two of those threads.
Post 10 on the first search result & post 5 on the 4th search result.
Not trying to be a dick, but the information is available if you take the time to look.
To bring this to a quicker conclusion however, Pixxel confirmed during a live stream showcasing Ochre that he would remain available beyond the event same as Ember.

:mag_right::mag_right::mag_right:

WOW! you made a big deal out of a Yes or No question. I did try to search on my tablet, it did not work. Now on my PC it does.

:roll_eyes:

Abusive responses, like yours?

my sarcasm gets the best of me, i am human. You are right, my condescension was uncalled for. I apologize.

It’s all good, I just call it as I see it. I’m guilty myself sometimes.

The forums are literally flooded with duplicate and redundant threads by folks that have their one of a kind great idea or question, and don’t take the time to search 99% of the time, or they NEVER come back to read or respond to the answers they receive. Anyway. Life goes on, hopefully you see why the meme was used (cause honestly, I would have used it too).