R136a1
Cygnus OB2 #12
R136c
V4998 Sagittarii
Eta Carinae
Melnick 34 A

Hint 2.

Hint 3. (solved)
“There will some day appear velocities far greater than these [of the planets and the projectile], of which light or electricity will probably be the mechanical agent … we shall one day travel to the moon, the planets, and the stars.” - Jules Verne

“Provide ships or sails adapted to the heavenly breezes, and there will be some who will brave even that void.” - Kepler in a letter to Galileo, 1610

“p = E/c” - Albert Einstein

Hint 4. (solved)
8XDZ

Hint 5. (solved)
Dragon Rider
0.728213 AU
108,939,000 km

0.718440 AU
107,477,000 km

0.723332 AU
108,208,000 km

Hint 6. (solved)

Hint 7. (mostly solved)
19 to find, good luck

Hint 8.

Hint 9. (semi-solved)
Tales of Suspense #39 - March 1963

Hint 10. (solved. sort of)
Όμηρος
“Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”

Hint 11.

• — / … . . / --… . .-… .----. -. — - … / …-. .-… -.-- / … . .-. . —… / … - - .–. … —… -…-. -…-. … – --. …- .-. .-.-.- -.-. — – -…-. .- -…-. …- …- …- -.-. … -. …-

Hint 12. Today is N.
Vyhij Mqlu

Buwudtqhyui
Ysu Iehsuhuh
Tqha Xkdjuh

Cojxysi
Mydt Ydleauh
Vyhu Mqhhyeh

24 Likes

Since we’re getting this early does that mean there will be a preview stream next week since week 13 is during Thanksgiving?

1 Like

17a17ae6b93faf667b39af6d8fe34d68

Edit: Actually, you may be onto something. I will have to look at when a stream would be able to occur as I’ll be going out of town for Thanksgiving, but Wave 1 of Winter Season happens on December 1 :skull_and_crossbones:

19 Likes

:laughing::joy: :rofl:
I think next friday, Nov 20th sounds like an excellent time for a winter preview

12 Likes

eeee I have to wait for my landlord to come back from Taiwan to get internet good enough to stream :sob: - maybe he’ll be back in time, otherwise we might have to do a video.

9 Likes

Is PG HQ sitting there empty right now? Go break in and use their internet. It’s for work after all

8 Likes

This actually might be an option.

17 Likes

Except one thing I can descifre cause I know what it is the rest is so hard even for me knowing these :joy::joy:.

Damn Gal got so good with puzzles . Good luck folks , have fun and enjoy this .

3 Likes

Intriguing, Imma have to print out the puzzle and cut them and try to assemble it, cuz that’s as far as my brain can compute :rofl:

5 Likes

Isn’t hint 4 from the movie Alien or something? :joy:I can’t do 19, that’s past my abilities.

1 Like

I’ll edit this if I find any more later.

• Starry Night
  • Void Touch
  • Solar Flare
  • Star Burn
  • Event Horizon
  • Slayer’s Mark
  • Nebula Beam
  • Gravity Warp*
  • Star Eater
  • Nebulon (?)

Cosmic Space/Star Theme?

**Thanks for the correction @ElNachoLibre I was going all wonky-eyed near the end of it

15 Likes

Even the puzzle was not easy XD
But yeah with this and Aliens hint it is about space/
Brothers for GIG!

1.pdf (882.3 KB)

41 Likes

Let the games begin! :popcorn:

3 Likes

Erm…is that a dragon?

3 Likes

Holy trippyness

4 Likes

It has legs! And some sort of wings, I suppose. :smile:

4 Likes

Is it weird that I knew it was a star theme the moment I saw the very first hint?:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Dragon rider is Venus I guess

3 Likes

No cause cygnus is a star and Sagittarius is a constellation

2 Likes

Alien 3 actually

3 Likes