Winterjól Art, Writing, and More!

Hey guys! So I thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread for art or other works for the Winterjól season! Below, I have a sketch of Gunnar that I did! Enjoy!

Haven’t done traditional art in a while due to doing digital but I think that it still came out good!

Winterjól Season Preview Notes & Other Streams

Are you serious ? Or is it a rare form of sarcasm i dont understand.

She’s serious. :eyes:

Well I don’t mind seeing art. Perhaps this belongs in off topic tho.

You ever meet those people who are always upbeat, peppy, and positive about anything and everything but somehow manage to suck the life out of you anyways? Yeah…

Probably a kid :woman_shrugging:

Nah, I’m not a kid. I just haven’t done traditional art in a while. Plus, it was a quick sketch. BTW, I don’t have as much time as I used to before to draw so it isn’t as good as my past traditional drawings.

A very rough digital sketch of that new sorcerer for Cristmas ( the red outline is where the dragon goes ( I hope you can see something and this isn’t one of my better drawing )
I’ll send one that isn’t related but looks good so y’all won’t think I’m a fool at drawing lol ( they don’t look similar but enjoy lol

I like your art :framed_picture: very simple.

I’ve finished another one. This it is based on the Winterjól mythic.

I decided to only draw the heads since my hand keeps cramping up. So here it is! The one and only(or few) Urd, Verd, and Skuld!

How old are you?

I’m in my teen years, why?

These are great.

Please join all us artists on our facebook page, surprises await you

https://www.facebook.com/groups/artistsofwardragons/

I hope to see you all there. We are a fun bunch of enthusiastic fans.

I was thinking to end this here but I ain’t sure if to end it here (yes I know the dragon has too big of wings but I’m lazy to change )

And I hope the dragon looks somewhat like it’s self (the new sorcerer )
And the none dragon critter it torchic from pkmn