Winterjol Dragon Changes - Discussion Thread

That’s why! My drags are struggling on 50’s. There baby garnet😂. The scaling is so weird around this part

I do think Rag can be buffed just a little, but again it’s all relative. At these levels, Surt’s AP doesn’t scale as fast as tower HP. Once you get into mid/late Harb, then Surt comes into it’s own. It’s just an issue with where you’re at in the curve.

To your question - a supremely max geared level 33 (max obsidian) Surt will not be able to take a level 65 DF if the owner has 30% or more gear. Which is very likely.

We can agree on this lol

I concur.

I do think 20x instead of 10x would alleviate these issues of hitting exactly 1 tier up, and the not being able to take down the red mage is what would stop Surt from hitting too far up. Being a follow once all red mages are cleared Surt is a monster, zero questions asked.

Thanks, he whole point of the questions I was asking were in relation to How strong the spell ragnarok is and if it needed a buff.

If you were to buff ragnarok, what percentage would you change it to?

I was guesstimating around 1200% ideally but no more than 1500% vs it’s 1000% currently

Edit: Maybe mechs 2000% would be better? :man_shrugging:t2:

No the tiers are legendary and mythic. It’s why the dragons are released in waves of legendary and the mythic. Alongside towers doing the same. It’s weird they shifted to doing that halfway through the game but still.

Mythic seasonals are stronger than their legendary counterparts level for level, at least Neptus is…maybe they changed that

A tier up to PG is in regards to Surt is a legendary obs surt taking down leg harb towers… mythic or max obs surt would be max harb towers

You won’t need 20x (@mechengg). A simple buff to 13x is sufficient I think.

At 20x, a max obsidian level 33 Surt can one shot Mech’s 65s with 16% gear. That’s gone too far as Mech as I said is a top 0.1% base.

At 13x, that Surt will need 118% gear - which is nigh on impossible, so yeah I wouldn’t go over 13x. Maybe 12x.

Yes they are but still. If it’s in obsidian, it still shouldn’t be able to skip past legendary harbinger. It’ll be stronger than it’s legendary counterpart sure, but that just means it hits the power to hit legendary earlier.

Lol I’m a good guesser :eyes: I would agree. I think anything higher would need proper testing to see if it was too much

You have 12 days 9 hours and aprox 25 mins to convince PG to make any changes. We know they won’t touch Mythics after their season ends unless its to nerf them yet again…

Mythic obs surt is not a regular legendary obsidian. So the relation of legendary obs surt and leg harb towers is the same as myth obs surt vs myth harbs towers.

I think you are stuck on where a mythic can typically hit. I would agree most mythics will/should hit into the legendary category of the next tier. But surt as explained by pg is designed to hit a full tier. Not half a tier, their own example gave an low level obs surt (in leg strength) being capable of destroying leg harb. Therefore for the intent of surts spell Ragnarok, it should be able to destroy a full tier up. Now I can agree with the general sentiment that surt shouldn’t beat a base a full tier up if defended, but it doesn’t mean ragnarok can’t destroy those towers

I think ideally surt should wreck his own tier, but be a solid cleanup for + tier

Sure.
I haven’t played around with the numbers like you have.

When you say max obsidian you’re giving all boosts I assume. Wouldn’t 13x be max vs max equal? 12x would tip the scale. But then this also brings the points y’all have made of dragon vs tower scaling. So you got the data to see Sapp to Emp max vs max equal points then average them all together?

Still have defensive replay?
Perhaps you can post it here?

They already debuff him a few weeks ago, so yes I thought that’s it.

Android. I have 1 replay but it’s Pathox not Surt

Oh well. Someone must have attacked your base after the “test”.
Android can only replay “not the latest” run once, and limited to a few seconds.

@xGOxMerlin once more please…

We can now go to lvl 40 Surt test for replay. I guess it still drops.

Gimme a minute I’ll see ya in game