Winterjól Season Preview Notes & Other Streams

If the speed of incinerate is slower than the storm activation he will be toasted. You will not be able to kill red, incinerate is cooling down. Even with the resist 6 sec against flakas he won’t survive.

Against undefended bases though, he will be a machine

It sounds like spell flux with a new name and a cooldown though, so I’m assuming it will be fast enough to kill the red before the storm shield comes up. But ice flak to knock out his pre casted ragnarok and then the mages after he uses hatred to regain rage, and he will be toast.

Ragnarok is awesome… but i wont have the sigils for him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For those asking about the random targeting of incinerate.

It’s all going to be down to how fast incinerate and ragnorok flies. I’m assuming you can pre-cast ragnarok and still fire incinerate after the turn.

So:
Pre-cast Ragnarok
Turn
Cast incinerate and ragnarok simultaneously.
Hope ragnarok lands before storm deploys

I still don’t see Surt being able to survive due to storm coverage. But I haven’t flown him.

Think of spell flux and how it interacts with storm shield.

How does it interact with a storm shield? I haven’t used a dragon with spell flux in ages. Possibly never against a defended base when the storm is charged.

I don’t know :man_shrugging:

What’s your take on Surt? Micro Base Killer?

I remember with kelvin way back when you could flux the red after casting freeze and the freeze would land before getting flacked and right after flux hit since it traveled much faster. Probably similar to that, but like you said idk what using those spells on a defended base with a storm is like (or at least can’t remember)

Edit for typos

Spell flux passes through storm shield iirc.

Well thats stupid. A two button press dragon :man_shrugging:

Well, storm shield would still be there after the red mage dies. I guess that’s your window to kill Surt, if they’re smart enough to hold Ragnarok.

But the projectile speed…

No no, just prepare ragnarok, cast incinerate to kill red, cast raganrok to kill storm, regain 3 rage, recast ragnarok :laughing: lol!

Get hit by iceflak after the first cast to kill storm, stares at the towers doing nothing for 2 seconds and flops down dead :grin:

Well, elemental resist will make him survive (if the base is not really higher then your dragon…! All surt spell make him gain heal…so its nice ti regain HP afterward…and i dont think he’ll die in 2 seconds…!

Plus, many bases dont have the ice flak, and those who have it, often dont have a red mage or storm (or blue mage, which is the tower i would replace by ice flak) and if so, you can add a cloak to surt to pass that type of island :grin:)

Surt > UVS
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Ragnarok animation holy moly :scream::boom: https://youtu.be/iVfgsP1Wjyw

It’s awesome right?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.