WISH : Looking for Dying Atlas Team to takeover

Looking for dying Atlas team to takeover and migrate my entire team over. Hoping to get Atlas through this taking over method.

Reason:-

1. Going up to Platinum league no longer guarantees Atlas.
  2. Losing members to Atlas enabled team.
  3. Giving a chance to the rest of my teammate to experience Atlas as a new gamemode.
  4. Even tried for Atlas lottery to get it but failed.

Details of my team:-
Name of my team - ValorDracarys
League - Hovers between Gold 1 and Plat 4
Members - 45
Activity Level - 80+
Created - 2016-11-24

Contact details:-

1. LINE ID - john.wfs
  2. WD ID - foosun

Good luck with that. You might get a team with Atlas willing to take you in and make you an officer. But just hand it over to you.

Thanks for your kind advice. :smile:

Wouldn’t have gone this route if I haven’t seen others successfully obtained Atlas this way.

It’s a few months old now, but if you want it, I’ll be happy to pass along my list of defunct Atlas teams that seemed situated for takeover. I hate seeing people denied access to Atlas because of a stupid decision by PG.

…not that I wouldn’t welcome a bunch of recruits to my team, but I know that’s not your goal.

3 Likes

Hi @Aeana,

Thank you for taking the time to reply here. Our feelings regarding Atlas accessibility to War Dragons players is definitely mutual. :smile:

Would appreciate all the assistance I can get in securing a dying Atlas team - do share the list via PM or other communication channel you prefer. Can’t leave any stone unturned. Lol.

Thanks again for your help.

Still looking for that disbanding/dying Atlas team to takeover.