WolvesOfOdin 🐺 is looking for new players!

Use this category to recruit members to your Team! Please make sure to follow our Posting Guidelines and keep discussions on topic!

Please use this formatting for LFM Threads:

Looking for Members Title

LFM – yourLeague – yourTeam – lvlRequirement

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Language:
Time Zone:
Played time:
Age Range:
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About: Use this category to recruit members to your Team! Please make sure to follow our Posting Guidelines and keep discussions on topic!

Please use this formatting for LFM Threads:

Looking for Members Title

LFM – yourLeague – yourTeam – lvlRequirement

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Language:
Time Zone:
Played time:
Age Range:
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About: WolvesOfOdin is looking for new members. We are an English speaking team. 18 yr old or older please. MUST do wars, events, Line app and assist the team in Growing. We have Red dragons all the way up to Garnets and yes the all mighty Corthanak! Must be willing to work for what we earn. It will not be handed to you. As it was not handed to us. Time zones are spread out but mostly overseas. I’m looking for more east -west coast US players to help round out the team. We are a newer team sitting in Gold V until we have a fuller team to move up. Mergers welcome to come to us. I have 22 spots open yet. As I have players that need to learn to event and wave war before being dumped into the shark tank. Officer positions available. If interested please PM me on Line @ dragonwolf76 or IGN is OdinDragonWolf. No I can’t change my name of my team to suit a merger. As once you have made the name it can’t be changed. Activity is a bit low atm due to a few players on vacation. Solid core! Half of us have been playing almost 2 years together. No pay to play. Chatter is always nice! No other requirements. Level does not matter, we have enough high levels to assist the low levels to grow. We prefer to teach them to play then to take on others demands. Good luck in all of your future endeavors! DW

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.