Wood wood everywhere

I’m not sure about you but I am always swimming in extra wood. I try to use it during events but I still carry way more than I want.

Might there be a suggestion as to how one can use wood besides for building during the construction event?

A few thoughts.

Maybe one could build temporary defensive structures … similar to the use of food for the dragon perches? Walls of some kind? They fortify but are temporary again similar to the food boost for perch dragons.

Or perhaps one can “burn the wood” and provide temporary defense boosts … say enhance lightning towers for 3 hours.

I’d hate to see all those trees go to waste … but

Just a few friendly suggestions for your consideration.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I actually like the “walls” idea. Wouldn’t want it to be anything crazy but maybe keeping your walls “fed” with wood or whatever (perch-like system for food) it gives a very very small HP boost to your towers? Even if it’s like 2% (or less?). Something that doesn’t have a major impact but at least gives something to do with wood could be interesting.

1 Like

Burn the wood as a smoke signal to call in better AI :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

BUILD A WALL!! (This is a complete sentence, system)

Like that annoying atlas bridge…? Please no haha

Has no one here heard of Beaverok/Beaveemp?

5 Likes

im not trying to be rude but why do people get upset or make a fuss about having a full storage and full farms with lumber outside fortification event? just leave it be…

if you need to do a egg mission, just transfer that amount be it “34,000” or whatever to a teammate…

1 Like

I like the idea!

5% hp boost to each island (like the 30% attack and hp boosts we currently have). 4hr increments, but can only be used when the current ‘wall’ boost expires (no spending 1,000,000,000 at a time to boost towers for days on end).

I always have a full storage outside of fort events (of lumber at least).

Yup. I’ve heard “it makes me a target” and “I get attacked more”. Who cares, what do you lose, besides resources THAT YOU AREN’T USING ANYWAY when you are attacked?

But I do like the idea of destroyable walls or temporary walls/buffs, however I think that may actually harm the lumber economy overall as that would make a constant demand for lumber, which isn’t cool at all. Ever done a feeding event? You can feed your perches regularly, so food never really recovers during a feeding event, unlike lumber during a fort event.

2 Likes

I actually like full rss as I get attacked more and can test out my defence more. It’s great!

2 Likes

I was just about to say this same thing. Assuming it’s not during fort and I’m needing the wood, I feel the exact same way.

I don’t mind as long as it’s not sapphire or above,as my base hasn’t ready yet…
Some gold, perhaps, if defended

Wait, we get attacked in this game? Say it isn’t so. I ignore just about all attacks, outside of wars and rss events (when I just bounce rss around).

Beaverok! :man_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

It Just seems boaring to always be full. And you can only send so much to teammates. That is until. Someone comes and takes it all…

Getting attacked is part of the game but still I’d rather do something constructive than see the lumber go off to raiders.

I have no idea what that is, sorry.

Hadn’t heard of that … I am all for silly.

Lol I literally scrolled through the comments on this post just to see if Beaverok was mentioned :joy:

Complaining about too much wood now :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
Really someone always has something to complain about. :tipping_hand_man::tipping_hand_man::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

If we build this will the sapphire wall her higher?