Would like to hire an illustrator for my Social Account Avatar

UPDATE: HIRED ARTIST AND CANT DELETE POST SO JUST WANTED TO LET ALL KNOW

Hey guys so I have a channel on Youtube and I am looking to hire an awesome artist to help me draw a logo/avatar!

I don’t make money on my videos and such so going for a fair price (not cheap) but here is what I am looking for…

Would also give artist credit in my sites for exchange to balance some pricing to be more fair…

A dragon with myself on back and a transparent background along with copyright release!

I have a few images that can help explain what I I have in mind attached but with the artists own flare and design of course.

First image of dragon is my idea of what i would like except RPW in the chest plate of the harness… and the rider having my facial features but dressed more witchy or gypsy like.

Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in this job! Would need to see examples of past original work before I choose my artist.

I can do this for you. Not as simple as you may think. I have a lot of models and morphing capabilities to get you into the picture and a lot of dragons.

Www.mjruffino.com my portfolio. I post my art on here a lot.

1 Like

Oh I know it isnt simple which is why I want more of a cartoon less details then image shown… :woman_shrugging:t2:

Fair price doesn’t mean I wont pay whats fair to the artist either! :wink:

But I get it as a professional photographer and Videographer :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cool Art but I am wanting more of a cartoonist style drawing where your stuff seams to be more graphic arts with photoshop… i had thought about photoshop which I could do myself but I am not wanting something detailed!

I might be able to help you out if you like… most of my War Dragons stuff is here:
https://twitter.com/pqhiggins
And I have other stuff here:
https://paladinpatrick.deviantart.com
No hard feelings if that isn’t what you are going for :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Do you have LINE? Or FB? You are perfect!!

Added you on LINE and sent a message

What your asking for is not a difficult texture. although I do realism it is easily manipulated to animated look.

You will be just as simple to convert, the adjusting of facial characteristics is the time consuming thing. along with the clothing.

Tell me if you like this sample.

Although I do cartoons too.

1 Like

I checked out your comics, pretty funny… maybe you should make a thread for your comics if it doesn’t add too much extra work

2 Likes

Thank You PoseidonPQ for the amazing work you did!

If anyone has followed this thread and wants to see the end result ho check it out at

EXCLUSIVE DRAGON REVEAL!!!

https://youtu.be/czxj0hoPAUw

6 Likes

Thanks for the super complimentary video @RoyalPayneWife and I am ecstatic that you like it :wink:

4 Likes

Very cool.

If your are Roy L. Payne’s wife, does that mean your name is Sasha?

Sasha Payne (Diaz maybe?)

:wink:

kidding

1 Like

That is beautiful! Awesome job

1 Like

Awesome job!

1 Like

Nope I am Kristy

1 Like