Would like to join the GPF

I would like to have the honor, of joining with the gameplay faction. If it’s a possibility that is, any information would be greatly appreciated

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen being endgame, having some sort of communication with community, being able to inform devs about anything that makes the game too easy or too hard. Someone who knows lot of things about the game and in the eyes of the devs can improve the game is who can join GPF. But also something I would consider if I had a game.

3 Likes

End game is not required lol.
There is a form somewhere you can fill out

8 Likes

As a huge fan of WD that would be awesome! I’ve been on the game for a little over a year, I have plenty more to learn but I would like to know everything I can about WD

Would you happen to know wjere I could find it?

From what I’ve seen with my 2 eyes :eye::eye:

2 Likes

Well it’s plain wrong.
Also check your glasses dude

2 Likes

It doesn’t work with those forms btw, just saying. At least for CF they don’t even answer trough email or somewhere else :blush:

How can one get in contact?

I dont think there is a form for GPF, I think it is a nomination type of deal where individuals are recognized and nominated by others for something they bring to the table like high flying skills. They dont just add people so they can get the GPF portraits

8 Likes

No hotdog?

4 Likes

no hotdog
Capture

8 Likes

Would you be able to help with an information?

Sure. If it’s insight on GPF you’re looking for though, I can’t, because I’m not in GPF.

Just curious to be honest lol, I believe I messaged a member and just waiting now. The portrait is cool but not the main reason I want to join

2 Likes

I think the best way to join GPF would be to message @PGGalileo directly, or something like that. I do not think there’s anything a GPF member could do, other than forward your request to Galileo. I wish you good luck in achieving your goal though :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I greatly appreciate the help

2 Likes

Here’s some pure speculation.

You need to be well known, when people say your name it needs to be like, “oh yeah them

You probably need to be 18. If you’re joining the GPF you’re also signing a big fat NDA. State and federal laws generally won’t enforce a contract signed by a minor under the age of 18. Minors are considered to not be of sufficient legal capacity to understand what they’re signing. That said, it’s still not illegal to enter into a non-disclosure agreement or contract with a minor, but a company like PG probably won’t.

Yeah I thought I could think of more but I can’t :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you for the info, I’m definitely above the age of 18 lol. But that is more than helpful, thank you again

There is a form. PM @PGGalileo and say that you’re interested in applying for GPF.

1 Like