Wrong sigils showing in bonus

I just purchase the 2 bonus packs in the prizes only to discover they aren’t being added to the total because they are the wrong ones. PG please fix this.

We’re already on it! You will receive the correct sigils soon.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Wheres our refunds?

We will be giving players the Withermoon sigils that they should have received soon. I don’t have an ETA just yet as we’re currently working on it.

2 Likes

Way to go! Thanks for supporting the playerbase :hugs:

1 Like

This sort of thing is happening way too often at start of events. And we get the same response.
You’re wondering why the player base has little faith in PG and their coders.
Stuff like this should be caught before the event even goes live.

The PG equivalent to “The check’s in the mail.” :rofl:

1 Like

Cap, just curious if you saw this thread A letter from the community

1 Like

Err, think he meant the special prizes you unlock in the prizes

People actually waste their rubies on those rip offs? Can they not do math, or are they just stupid? Save your rubies people, they’ll go much further being used towards gold chests, sigil chests, speeding egg missions, etc.

1 Like

The 175 sigils for 1,000 rubies is actually not a horrible offer during the discount period, since it’s more like 350 sigils. Not a terrible value at all. But the other offer and all the offers outside of the discount period, yes, they’re not really worth it.

2 Likes

Someone bought these. :man_facepalming:

Perhaps in discount week may be worth it.

Not really any more worthwhile during discount week, because the sigils in gold chests also have “double” their normal value. Then again, there are people out there that don’t take advantage of the discount, then later wonder why they fall short of getting a mythic :man_shrugging:

Well if you think of it in terms of sigil chests you are getting about 130 more sigils for your rubies if you consider the value to be 350 sigils on the discount. 1.1ksigils/5k rubies = 220 sigils. But outside of the discount, yeah, 175 sigils for 1k rubies is crap.

1 Like

Still haven’t seen my sigils. Has this been resolved or not?

1 Like

Players should have received the sigils as of a few hours ago. Sorry for the delay in responding here!

All sorted out now TY.

1 Like