XAngelsDemonsX is Looking for Members

XAngelsDemonsX is Looking for Members

LFM – S3/S2XAngelsDemonsXL360+

——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: Any time zone
Played time: as long as you want .
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Yes/ No / Maybe . Up to you .
Dragon Roster Includes: Atleast one mythic dragon from the last 2 seasons .
Highest Lineage Dragon: Vanguard +

About:

We are XAngelsDemonsX , a highly active global team with members from all over the globe , with 24/7 activity is looking for 1-3 players to join us .
We place top 5 in events every week , 1200 Sigils and final quest prize are a given and active , helpful drama free members too .

We are looking for members who are breeding Vanguard or above , atlas active and a go-getter in atlas . Do you have a strong defendable base with gear and strong dragons to add ?
We have multiple castles in all elements , almost maxed infrastructure , full banks and helpful players who are always on to assist and guide as and when needed .

If you are looking for such a team to kick ass and grow with while enjoying the benefits of a high active team in the game , please get in touch with me here or message me in game ( TheHustler ) .

2 Likes

If you mistype my team name in the search bar (easy mistake!) this here’s another good team to join instead.

2 Likes

Have we found any other teams with similar names in similar leagues ? :joy: :joy: :joy: