XHellionsX LFM Sapphire with Atlas

Saphire team currently going through restructuring. We have atlas. Prefer players with garnet+ dragons. But, feel free to msg me if you’re very active. We’re currently undergoing mergers, but can still fill a few spaces. Email me:Stumbldore. I’ll reply quickly.

——————————————————————————————————

Language:English
Time Zone:any
Played time:any
Age Range: any
Elite Account?:not a necessity, but appreciated
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About:

Hey, we are 2 very active players looking to joint a team like yours. I’m level 163 with 2 primarchs 1 taunter lvl 3 and trapper lvl 2. Other player is 161 with 2 primarch as well both lvl 2 a taunter and a trapper. We’re very active players looking for the cahnece to grow. We’re very ambitious and we’re in saphitetear dragons for now. The team we’re on doesn’t have flash and we helped through a lot sacrificing our game but it’s time we move up. Please tHnk you for reading and I hop you consider us.

Looking for saphire atlas home for 2

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. Was out of town for two weeks with work. I’ve sent your ign a msg about AngelsnDemons. They’ll be back in sapphire soon, and have a very strong Atlas presence

We would love to have you both on UPINTHESKY just apply we have two openings bdm

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.