Xp base for level 361

I search the forums but can’t find anything recent. Can anyone suggest a xp base for a non-atlas player. PGCheetah has disappeared. It was the only one I knew of that I could do.

TIA

XP-Beannie should be what you need :wink:

I’m available :heart: Just PM Empress in game

6 Likes

NVM. THe information for searching for a team is not included in the original post of that thread. The NPC bases are on a team called OfficialXpFarm.

Of course Empress has noted their team that offers a great selection and has served this community well. Xpfarmsloosex1.

2 Likes

Search Xpfarmsloosex1

2 Likes

You r back on XP farm? I thought you quit being xp farm base and started playing normal game again not long ago

Health isn’t doing so good again. Not on the farm again but a farm :heart:

Thank you for your service Empress :two_hearts:
I hope and pray for your health to improve ASAP :pray:

7 Likes

Thanks! I will have to try Beanie base again. :blush:

The OP is asking for help and you’re going to give straight up bad info and the only inclination of it’s a joke is :wink:? That’s messed up

If Empress is back try her, feel better soon.
Beannie, regular not xp-, has up’d their game too, but unsure of how high either goes as a max XP base as I am only a 262.

Thanks you. I will PM you later today

At my level, I need almost 1M xp per dragon, so finding a base that gives me is hard as they are around 3-4B defense. My normal dragons can’t do that, so trying to train a baby is hard

Being without Atlas and their invader at only 262 I understand what you mean. Those two are the best that I know of.

I have found that sometimes 100% on none max is more than 50% of max. As in sometimes it’s better to do a lesser base with a :baby: :dragon: to get higher XP than splitting max XP with a second dragon on a higher base.

Getting help of course is always great too.

I have a list that I’ve thrown around Line a bit but it’s a little out of date because of stuff.

1 Like

DreadedPicka. They’re teamless, so just send mail.

It’ll last you a long time and (IMHO) better xp than Beannie.

3 Likes

That’s a 493 with 4.64 Bil defense and level 81 dark flak, 79 ice and fire flak kill.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.