XPfarmsLooseX1 changes

Hello All,

Over the past months, @Alleviates has been working tirelessly to help XPfarmsLooseX1 become more effective in serving the War Dragons community. :heart_eyes:

We now have egg token mission bases and more higher level xp bases to serve a greater range of needs. Please check out our team roster every so often since one of our members might fulfill what you needed from the 312 base. :hugs:

If you have any requests, please mail the specific farm member or you can post in our Facebook group (Farms of War Dragons). :rose::rose::rose:

Again, a big thanks to Allie for identifying and resolving the needs within our community. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

40 Likes

Thanks for what you do!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!! Very much appreciated

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Hopefully, they will have more high leveled totem (correct me if I’m wrong… Totem gives exp in the most harmless way…)

And thanks for the bases…

2 Likes

Totems give zero( some ) xp in attacks.
They contribute to 0 xp towards levelling though

1 Like

Please thank your team for all there efforts in helping the community

1 Like

What I got from destroying one Evas totem…

2 Likes

Ok I checked, first time i saw totem giving xp to dragon after attack.
@PGPulse @PGCrisis Is totems giving xp intended behaviour?

Are you thinking of no XP from building/upgrading a totem?

1 Like

dragon XP gained by killing totem during attack.

you guys are the best.

1 Like

Thank you ! :hugs:

1 Like

XP is gained by percentage of base destroyed, so type of tower doesn’t matter in the equation

Farms give 0 xp no matter percentage of base destroyed. as you say, maybe they are not counted as towers…
Good to know

4 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work on these bases

1 Like

What a fantastic team. I can’t believe people/teams have declared War on them! Well, maybe that’s a different topic… :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely tower type matters for a few of them

Mages give 0XP
Farms give 0XP

base % is proportional to ALL HP on the entire base, so you to get an accurate reading of % defeated you need to factor these into the overall % of the base you defeat vs towers that actually gave you 0XP but contributed health towards the % you killed.

4 Likes

Just made the experience, I’m a bit empirical :nerd_face: New thing learned, thanks

1 Like

Do different types of towers give different exp?
I mean destroying DF vs Archer of the same level?

I should test this :nerd_face: