XPfarmsLooseX1 roster as of July 7, 2018

If so, can you move one of the Fire Turret to occupy the center of the island?
-edit-
will help for double spot (hitting 2 towers using 1 DG)

Yes…
Thanks a lot Beannie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
You’re awesome!

I just killed all of islands 6/7 with Ember and it only needed seconds to heal. This is beautiful :sob::sob::sob:

Did you get good xp? :joy:

Yes, excellent :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thank you Beannie. :kissing_heart::hugs::kissing_heart::hugs::kissing_heart::hugs::kissing_heart::hugs:

Yaaaaay! Thank you. That Dark Flak at the back island was a real pain for me :rofl: :t_rex:

Impressive illustration skills on where to move towers, very neat…

This is what mine would of ended up lookin like…

What feature or app are you using? Legit asking, im ignorant af lol

You have the patience of a Saint. :innocent:
:heart_eyes:

wow!that’s so kind of you, thank you !:heart_eyes::heart:

You also give me a impressive schematic pic.:joy:
I just only used microsoft paint to modify it easily :grin:

Any plans for a replacement Archer heavy base? Reason is because of the Archer glitch that is still happening when you store all of your towers, there is now no bases with more than 1 archer out front :cry:

Mysnomer changed

I just keep a storm tower on my base to avoid that issue. EggMission has a ton of storm towers out front which works out well for missions needing to kill storm towers.

Thanks for the tip! I don’t grind anymore (as in speed up with rubies since I upgraded my balloon) so I don’t store my base, but I have a storm on every isle so often end up with “destroy 15 storm towers” as my second mission. It’s easy using invader for a few runs but Atlas doesn’t like to load for me these days. Thanks for the workaround!

Is your base super long? 15 storm tower mission is ridiculous, you could/should probably cut back on the amount of storms you actually have on your base. They aren’t that great everywhere

There’s archers early on on EggMission. Two at the end of the first long and five on the first perch. :t_rex:

But no farms up front to double up on Archer/defeat missions.

Maybe I’m just being picky 🤷

Lol, probably. You’re effecient though. That’s good :grin: :t_rex:

I dunno why Mysnomer changed her layout … maybe players were asking her to become a flak mission base? You could mail her and ask if she could change it back. :+1:t3: