Yay πŸ˜ƒ Feeding next event

Nom nom nom :yum: woohoo :raised_hands: my babies are starving lol . :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

@PGCrisis @Arelyna are we going to have the super sigil chests for the last 2 weeks of the season? :man_shrugging:t2:

The resounding silence is not exactly filling me with confidence…

Last season we had the same radio silence and we got the two weeks of super sigils. I wouldn’t take silence as a statement, in this case

It’s just been a rough season for a lot of players. My team, and I’m sure many other players, are waiting anxiously for any news :slightly_smiling_face:

k
We also didnt have this announcement last season either and not nearly as many people were going for Wheaties as that are going for Pathox

I just find it really suspicious not to make a statement about it if they werent going to pull something. Usually you only keep quiet about it if you have something to hide and are trying to postpone the cries of outrage

To be honest, it was that that made me anxious, too, and here’s how I’m afraid things might play out: β€œHere is a special sigil pack which you can purchase 1x/day! This cuts out the ruby middleman for sigil chests that people have been saving for for x number of seasons! Spenders don’t care how they get their sigils because they would just buy the rubies for Aristrat or Pathox, anyway!”

Kind of waiting with baited breath.

Or you people could wait the 2 days to find out. Not like it’ll make a difference if they announce it now or Wednesday. If they do chests, they do the chests. If not, no chests. So impatient.

Like I said, it’s been a rough season for a lot of players. The game has lost something like 10% of the playerbase above level 200. Several on my team are currently panicking because of the lack of communication on sigil chests. In all likelihood, it will be fine, but it’s still interminable.

There will a sigil promotion this week that isn’t super sigil, and sigil chests will return next week

Duskfall Super Sigil Chests
Where are super sigils
So, is the Black Friday Sale being A/B tested?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Yay feeding event. Finally.

Well, at least we won’t be missing out on any β€œfun” if we don’t play over the holidays.

Nothing like spending a weekend wasting food on feeding perches…

So we still have Super Sigil Chest or Sigil chest right ? Or It will be replaced by Sigil Promotion ?

Only one week of super sigil I guess (doesn’t really matter, as it’s the last week of the season.)

Thank you for letting us know. 1 sentence and a lot of speculation was just cleared up

See, that’s all we loyal players want, communication and transparency :man_shrugging:t2:

Hopefully, they communicate that in game. Player morale is pretty low…will be a lot of angrier people or more people quitting.

Double sigil? :drooling_face:

tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo1_400

Here’s what some of us think of feeding event.