Year of the Player #3 - Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss and ask questions about the 3rd Year of the Player Update.

meh I am disappointed , I expected far more updates . including rider toggle menu as part of this update is also meh

hqdefault

7 Likes

No Timer Economy adjustment and no dragon runes and glyphs removal.
not a good update.

19 Likes

I want this so bad to happen we are almost august nothing yet

judging from support messing rune removal lately we definitely need asap an update on this so yeah I was also expecting this

3 Likes

Typical PG style update LOL.

1 Like

Pretty sad update overall compared to all the stuff that is supposedly being worked on…:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow I like this raid feature! Get a high player to back you on the top bases, unlock raid and just spam. Point-Cost wise this is similar to supers right? Do we still get wildfire @Arelyna ?

1 Like

Raid is nice but I guess we were expecting more 8 months into the “year of the player”

7 Likes

No one asked for this Rider/Dragon Menu Toggle.

Actually quite a few did and it’s nice not to have to jump out of one menu just to have to wait and load into another. That being said there are a lot more important things that should have been fixed first.

12 Likes

it is nice , cant say it isnt

2 Likes

No using the raid feature will not count for wildfire flames which is a bunch of bs. Atleast that’s how I feel, some may not agree. If i remember correctly the old raiding counted for the bonus meter we used to have.

10 Likes

Still no left handed toggle button :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Meh. PG missed items 2-8 in my post. Raid is nice and all but certainly doesn’t address all the other issues that players have been requesting like fixing the timer economy, ember shortage, no adjustment for inflation and being able to swap dragon runes…

6 Likes

Can someone explain to me how 4 energy is significantly lower than 4 energy? Or was there a typo in the announcement? @Arelyna

9 Likes

When was more xp and new levels to invader?

3 Likes

:clap:

I was about to ask the same @Arelyna

2 Likes

Yea i missed this announcement :laughing: cuz mine all 80s with over 5m xp not including anything else so im wondering lol

1 Like

y
a
y

1 Like