Year of the Player Update #5 - Official Discussion Thread

Please ask questions and discuss the Fifth Year of the Player Update here.

4 Likes

I have thoughts and a LOT of questions but have to bounce soon. Will be back to edit. Any SS of the branch, or mission types? I see

and not an image. Oh weird. It works if I repost it!?!?!?! OK answers that question.

more plans than actual releases lol . but still positive , that tower change type is just music to my ears well done

I just updated the images. Discourse freaked out there for a second. :scream:

question: sometimes missions get completed automatically or get ready while u are in atlas and get completed . which mission will be completed in this case timers or egg tokens ?

2 Likes

How are these delivered? Are we getting 288 minute timers? Who is going to tap 10,000 times to use them up during Fort?

1 Like

Can’t you just tap the apply multiple button. I mean its one button click instead of doing it repeatedly for each kind of timer you want to use. Is there some disadvantage to using that button?

6 Likes

… why would you not use the apply timers button?

13 Likes

If there are going to be delivered in minutes then there really needs to be a tally somewhere showing expedite totals.

images

8 Likes

Sure but it uses the largest first? 48, 24, 12, and 1 mins are the very last. So I’ll end up like Mech with 482,342 one minute timers, 220 three mins and 40 15 mins at the end of fort. Right?
Millions%20of%201%20Min%20timers

1 Like

And if you want to make sure you are saving enough timers for say breeding, it’d be nice to know as you are applying without having to run calculations each time.

1 Like

as if that would be the biggest problem :open_mouth: cmon show some excitement these changes are all the things we have been waiting for and they are announcing them before they release them like they did with the tier discounts last year

6 Likes

But its going to cost me $5.00 to pay my boy to tap 10 million times and I’m not sure I trust him not to trap other things, fly my dragons, attack Dread while I’m not paying attention. :slight_smile:

easy do token missions then :stuck_out_tongue:

When I read the part about tower transformation, I swear I heard the sound of glass shattering in the distance.

1 Like

@Arelyna I see that the “please don’t make us choose between timers and tokens” comments have sailed right into the trash can as usual.

Edit: This could have made a good update of information great.

11 Likes

I would like to see the ruby cost for cooldown on missions reduced if they are going to hold firm on picking one or the other. That would be YOTP material. Still time to fix egg token vs. timer Zep missions

4 Likes

THE CHANCE OF GRINDING TIMERS ( THE MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE AT THE MOMENT IS JUST FREAKIN AWESOME )

this will distinguish the players who really grind and deserved a boost , thanks pg

8 Likes

True, but what’s the chances they cut it in half…zero.